Canada Post Card, c. 1898
- Lyman T. Barclay
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A Canada post card addressed to James C. Haight, Barrister.
- A Canada post card addressed to James C. Haight, Barrister from Lyman Theophilus Barclay. Mr. Barclay (1855-1925) was a lawyer in Whitby and became clerk of the County Court in 1881. In 1913 he moved his law practice to Edmonton, Alberta. He returned to Ontario in 1924, living in Toronto until his death in 1925.
James C. Haight Barrister Waterloo Ont.
Chat. Mtge Renewal (word illegible) to Waterloo Mfg. Co. filed today. L. T. Barclay
- Date of Original:
- 11 March 1898
Width: 5.5 in
Height: 3.5 in
- Personal Name(s):
- Barclay, Lyman Theophilus ; Haight, James
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date:
- Recommended Citation:
- Canada Post Card, c. 1898, Lyman T. Barclay. Whitby Archives P2013_001_005A.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from original postcard.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address