Sprayer at Red Wing Orchards, May 3, 1948
- Ruddy, Marjorie Georgina, 1908-1980, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Spraying the trees at Red Wing Orchards in Whitby.
- Norman Irwin (1903-1983) was owner and operator of Red Wing Orchards. Red Wing Orchards got its name from Norman Irwin's place which had red wings.
Red Wing Orchards was located at Highway 2 and Lakeridge Road at the border between Whitby and Ajax. It is currently Highland Farms, Ajax.
- Envelope: 48-8 / Red Wing Orchards / Whitby / May 3/48 / Remarks: Sprayer (2)
- Date of Original:
- May 3, 1948
- Date Of Event:
- May 3, 1948
Width: 3 in
Height: 5 in
- Personal Name(s):
- Ruddy, Marjorie Georgina
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- This item is protected by the Canadian Copyright Act and is intended for one-time use only. Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). It is your responsibility for obtaining these permissions.
- Copyright Date:
- Copyright Holder:
- Marjorie Ruddy
- Recommended Citation:
- Sprayer at Red Wing Orchards, May 3, 1948, Marjorie Ruddy. Whitby Archives A2013_040_1188.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from a black and white large format negative.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address