Gertrude Bryan at 206 Byron St. N., 1945
- Ruddy, Marjorie Georgina, 1908-1980, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Miss Ruth Gertrude Bryan wearing a 3/4 length coat and standing in front of a house in winter.
- Ruth Gertrude Bryan (1872-1961) was the superintendent of the Ontario Hospital School of Nursing at Whitby, Ontario from 1921-1932. Then she was transferred to the hospital at Cobourg, Ontario. The house in this picture was Miss Bryan's home at the time. It remains standing in its original location at 206 Byron Street North, Whitby, Ontario.
- Envelope: B-9 Bryan - Miss G. / House in winter Jan/45
- Date of Original:
- January 1945
- Date Of Event:
- January 1945
Width: 2 in
Height: 2 in
- Personal Name(s):
- Ruddy, Marjorie Georgina ; Byran, Ruth Gertrude
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- This item is protected by the Canadian Copyright Act and is intended for one-time use only. Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). It is your responsibility for obtaining these permissions.
- Copyright Date:
- Copyright Holder:
- Marjorie Ruddy
- Recommended Citation:
- Gertrude Bryan at 206 Byron St. N., 1945, Marjorie Ruddy. Whitby Archives A2013_040_1227.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from a black and white negative.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address