Pallock Orchards Fruit Stand, June 1961
- Oshawa Times, June 1961
- The Oshawa Times, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A black and white photograph of Pallock Orchards fruit stand on Brock Street North.
- This fruit stand stood on the west side of Brock Street, north of Rossland Road. It was built in the 1950s for the Pallock Orchards and was later taken over by MacMillian Orchards. It was demolished in the 1980s or 1990s.
- Date of Original:
- June 1961
Width: 10 in
Height: 8 in
- Corporate Name(s):
- The Oshawa Times ; Pallock Orchards ; MacMillian Orchards
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs
- Copyright Statement:
- This item is protected by the Canadian Copyright Act and is intended for one-time use only. Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). It is your responsibility for obtaining these permissions.
- Copyright Date:
- Copyright Holder:
- The Oshawa Times
- Recommended Citation:
- Pallock Orchards Fruit Stand, June 1961, The Oshawa Times. Whitby Archives 28-000-173.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from original photograph
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address