Work Engine at Lake Ontario Steel Company Limited, July 2, 1971
- Photographer Unknown, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A colour photograph of a work engine at Lake Ontario Steel Company Limited.
- This locomotive was used for moving steel scrap around the lot at Lake Ontario Steel Company Limited (LASCO).
- Date of Original:
- 2 July 1971
Width: 10 in
Height: 8 in
- Corporate Name(s):
- Lake Ontario Steel Company Limited
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- This item is protected by the Canadian Copyright Act and is intended for one-time use only. Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). It is your responsibility for obtaining these permissions.
- Copyright Date:
- Copyright Holder:
- Photographer Unknown
- Recommended Citation:
- Work Engine at Lake Ontario Steel Company Limited, July 2, 1971, Photographer Unknown. Whitby Archives 15-021-007.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from original photograph
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address