DuPont Plant Whitby, October 1958
- Eric Trussler, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A black and white photograph of the future site of the DuPont Plant in Whitby.
- The DuPont Plant at Whitby which made polyethylene film, was built in 1958/59. Standing with a surveyor's instrument at the site of the factory are Mayor Harry Jermyn and Plant Manager Gordon T. Richards. Located at 201 South Blair Street.
- Date of Original
- October 1958
Width: 10 in
Height: 8 in
- Personal Name(s)
- Eric Trussler ; Harry Jermyn ; Gordon T. Richards
- Corporate Name(s)
- DuPont Canada
- Local identifier
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.8597219058752 Longitude: -78.9222699099731
- Copyright Statement
- This item is protected by the Canadian Copyright Act and is intended for one-time use only. Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). It is your responsibility for obtaining these permissions.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Eric Trussler
- Recommended Citation
- Whitby DuPont Plant, October 1958, Eric Trussler. Whitby Archives 15-017-001.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from original photograph