Hairdressing Salon at Fairview Lodge, c. 1960
- Lenscraft, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A black and white photograph of the Hairdressing Salon at Fairview Lodge.
- Fairview Lodge was built as the County Home for the Aged to replace the old House of Refuge in 1950/51 and was officially opened by Ontario Premier Leslie M. Frost on December 19, 1951.
- Date of Original
Width: 10 in
Height: 8 in
- Personal Name(s)
- Premier Leslie M. Frost
- Corporate Name(s)
- Fairview Lodge ; County Home for the Aged ; House of Refuge ; Lenscraft
- Local identifier
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.8790585258132 Longitude: -78.9509373599243
- Fairview Lodge
- Copyright Statement
- This item is protected by the Canadian Copyright Act and is intended for one-time use only. Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). It is your responsibility for obtaining these permissions.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Recommended Citation
- Fairview Lodge Hairdressing Salon, c. 1960, Lenscraft. Whitby Archives 07-006-021.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from original photograph