605 Rossland Road East, April 1964
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A black and white photograph of 605 Rossland Road East.
- The Ontario County Courthouse and Administration Building was built in 1963-64, and demolished in September, 2010. The corner stone was laid on November 28, 1963 by Ontario County Warden J. Sherman Scott and Oshawa Mayor Lyman A. Gifford. The building was officially opened by Ontario Premier John P. Robarts on September 30, 1964.
- Date of Original:
- April 1964
Width: 10 in
Height: 8 in
- Personal Name(s):
- Sherman Scott ; Lyman A. Gifford ; John P. Robarts
- Corporate Name(s):
- City of Oshawa ; Ontario County Courthouse and Administration Building
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- This item is protected by the Canadian Copyright Act and is intended for one-time use only. Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). It is your responsibility for obtaining these permissions.
- Copyright Date:
- Copyright Holder:
- Photographer Unknown
- Recommended Citation:
- 605 Rossland Road East, April 1964, Photographer Unknown. Whitby Archives 07-001-047.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from original photograph
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address