Brock Street Motorettes, 1952
- Unknown, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph showing the Brock Street Motorettes softball team. The team is pictured with the Fred Hatch Trophy.
Back row: Everett Bryant (sponsor), Donnelda Stark, Barbara Courtney (manager), Merv Potts (coach), Frank Henderson (coach).
Second row: Mary Lou Lott, Iris Pettes, Earlene Luke, Anne O'Connor, Pat Bottomley, Betty Barlow.
Front row: Shirley Bailey, Louise Miners, Millie Lang, Tess Bryant (bat girl), Carol Peters, Barbara Honeyman.
- The Brock Street Motorettes won the Ontario Ladies' Juvenile Softball Championship by defeating the St. Catherines Panthers in St. Catherines on 13 September 1952. The team was sponsored by Everett Bryant of Brock Street Motors.
- Date of Original:
- 13 September 1952
Width: 8 in
Height: 10 in
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Earlene Fogal (nee Luke)
- Copyright Statement:
- This item is protected by the Canadian Copyright Act and is intended for one-time use only. Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). It is your responsibility for obtaining these permissions.
- Recommended Citation:
- Brock Street Motorettes, 1952, unknown photographer. Whitby Archives, 21-004-034.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from photographic print.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address