Residence of Jeremiah Lick, 1950
- Jim Corner, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white negative showing the residence of Jeremiah Lick and his family. View of the front of the house.
- This stone farmhouse was built by the Pearson family of Ashburn for Jeremiah Lick in 1884. It is located on lot 20 on the south side Concession 1 (Highway 2) between Kendalwood Road and Thickson Road. Since the 1950s it has been a nursing home and is the current location of Sunnycrest Nursing Home.
- Date of Original
Width: 7 cm
Height: 7 cm
- Local identifier
- Whitby Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.8862639096057 Longitude: -78.9087867736816
- Jim Corner
- Copyright Statement
- This item is protected by the Canadian Copyright Act and is intended for one-time use only. Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). It is your responsibility for obtaining these permissions.
- Recommended Citation
- Residence of Jeremiah Lick, 1950, Jim Corner, Whitby Archives, 28-000-020.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from copy negative.