Whitby Fire Station at Port Whitby, 1985
- Brian Winter, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white negative showing the fire hall at Port Whitby.
- This frame building was built on the south side of Watson street between Brock and Dufferin Streets in the early 1900s. It served as the fire hall for Port Whitby until 1958, after which it was used by Boy Scouts and Sea Scouts.
- Date of Original
- July 1985
Width: 3.5 cm
Height: 2.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.85989209549 Longitude: -78.9326768809509
- Copyright Statement
- This item is protected by the Canadian Copyright Act and is intended for one-time use only. Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). It is your responsibility for obtaining these permissions.
- Recommended Citation
- Whitby Fire Station at Port Whitby, 1985, Brian Winter, Whitby Archives, 08-005-052.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from copy negative.