Garrard Road Fire Department, 1960
- Unknown, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white negative showing the members of the Garrard Road Fire Department in front of the fire hall.
Back row: Ken Brown, John Goodwin, Lloyd Butler, Harold Bryan, Dick Schad, Monty Salway, Harry Knox.
Front row: Bob Bertrand, Glen Blair, Stephen Bragg, George Allan, Jim Watson, Len Carrington, Ross Johnston, Harold Parsons.
- Between 1955-1956, a group of volunteers built a fire hall at the southeast corner of Garrard and Forrest Roads. In 1965, it was replaced by a new station at the northeast corner of Thickson and Manning Roads and the original building was demolished in 1966.
- Date of Original
Width: 13 cm
Height: 10 cm
- Local identifier
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.899734031004 Longitude: -78.9077001506042
- Whitby Fire Department
- Copyright Statement
- This item is protected by the Canadian Copyright Act and is intended for one-time use only. Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). It is your responsibility for obtaining these permissions.
- Recommended Citation
- Garrard Road Fire Department, 1960, unknown photographer, Whitby Archives, 08-005-021.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from copy negative.