Whitby Fire Hall, 1955
- Lloyd Robertson, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white negative showing the Whitby Fire Hall at Brock and Colborne Streets.
This negative is in poor condition.
- This building served as Whitby's Fire Hall from 1932 to 1965. It was located on the east side of Brock Street, south of the Town Hall at Colborne Street. The building was demolished in 1965.
- Date of Original
- January 1955
Width: 13 cm
Height: 10 cm
- Local identifier
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.8785481196683 Longitude: -78.9415603572082
- Copyright Statement
- This item is protected by the Canadian Copyright Act and is intended for one-time use only. Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). It is your responsibility for obtaining these permissions.
- Recommended Citation
- Whitby Fire Hall, 1955, Lloyd Robertson, Whitby Archives, 08-005-010.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from copy negative.