Brock Street Public School Junior Class, 1953
- Unknown, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white negative showing the junior students of Brock Street School.
Back row: Esther Ross, Angela Gillham, Carole Simmons, Bonnie Townsend, Gerald Northam, Barry Denyer, unknown, Bernard Simmons, Billy Alloway, unknown, Helen Kentner, Shirley Hill, Marlene Partington.
Centre row: Elizabeth Pritchard, Michael Sheedy, Brian Evans, Jimmy Alloway, Neil Webster, John Webster, Arthur Gillham, Edward Heintz, David Perry, Jimmy Pilkey, Ronald Northam.
Front row: unknown, Mitchell Sobczak, Wayne Cheeseman, Ron Kirk, Bob Kirk, unknown, John Young, John Gillham.
- The Brock Street Public School was built in 1916 on the east side of Brock Street south of Victoria Street. Also known as the Bay School, it served Port Whitby until it closed in 1969. The building was demolished in 1998.
- Date of Original:
Width: 3.5 cm
Height: 2.5 cm
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Neil Webster
- Copyright Statement:
- This item is protected by the Canadian Copyright Act and is intended for one-time use only. Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). It is your responsibility for obtaining these permissions.
- Recommended Citation:
- Brock Street School Junior Class, 1953, unknown photographer, Whitby Archives, 10-006-020.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from copy negative.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address