Whitby High School Grade 9 Class, 1953
- Unknown, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white negative showing the grade 9 class at Whitby High School.
Back row: Ted Bell, Brian Jeppesen, Bob Peake, Bob Crawford, Ray Spilchen, Bill Barlow, John Sandford, Bob Thorndyke, Gord Platt, Fred Martin, Keith Sharman.
Centre row: Kalthleen Sleightholm, Shirley Purko, Helen McMahon, Georgina Van Deuren, Evelyn Murray, Donna Miller, Ann Correll, Margaret Webber, Deanna Strowger, Veronica Merrick, Helen Waltham, Doris Clarke.
Front row: Barbara Murray, Marjorie Hunter, Arlene Sharman, Jean Carr, Miss McNicol, Myra Love, Sandra Osborne, Barbara Beckman, Marilyn Armstrong, Diane Reardon.
- Whitby Collegiate Institute was built in 1873 and was located on the south side of Colborne Street between King and Centre Streets. The school was demolished in 1975-1976.
- Date of Original:
Width: 3.5 cm
Height: 2.5 cm
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- This item is protected by the Canadian Copyright Act and is intended for one-time use only. Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). It is your responsibility for obtaining these permissions.
- Recommended Citation:
- Whitby High School Grade 9 Class, 1953, unknown photographer, Whitby Archives, 10-001-118.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from copy negative.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address