Whitby High School Grade 10 Class, 1954
- Marjorie Ruddy, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white negative showing the grade 10 class at Whitby High School.
Back row: Margaret Webber, Victoria Thachuk, Georgina Van Deuren, Penny Jane Stork, Robert Burtinsky, Tom Jermyn, Neil Wilson, John Brant, Jim Thomson, Tim Butt, Bryan Gibson, John Sandford, Bob Crawford, Robert Zeisner, Gordon Way, Wayne Johnson, Betty Barlow, Mrs. Hibbard.
Centre row: Anne Fairman, Catherine Frost, Catherine Bush, Mary Lou Jamieson, Susan Thornton, Mary Stanley, Velda Fisher, Ivy Harris, Diane Brady, Beverley Howe, Elaine Senko, Jean Carr.
Front row: William Edwards, Doug Mantz, Aime Roussau, Fred Martin, Jim Lowes, Phillip Heard, Pat Neal, Robert O'Neill.
- Whitby Collegiate Institute was built in 1873 and was located on the south side of Colborne Street between King and Centre Streets. The school was demolished in 1975-1976.
- Date of Original
Width: 3.5 cm
Height: 2.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.8778521042426 Longitude: -78.944757550354
- Copyright Statement
- This item is protected by the Canadian Copyright Act and is intended for one-time use only. Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). It is your responsibility for obtaining these permissions.
- Recommended Citation
- Whitby High School Grade 10 Class, 1954, Marjorie Ruddy, Whitby Archives, 10-001-119.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from copy negative.