Whitby High School Grade 12 Class, 1950
- Unknown, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white negative showing the grade 12 class at Whitby High School.
Back row: John Thompson, John Moorehouse, Don Crawford, Bob Archibald, Leon Zoloda, Don Fleming, Murray Fallaise, Gordon Schmidke, Allan Ward, Doug Willis.
Third row: Ralph Irwin, Anne Willett, Betty Thompson, Bernice Watson, Lorraine, Stenton, Helen Hamer, Anne Boyle, Barbara Knipps, Joanne Shearer, Mervin Jones.
Second row: Joanne Doner, Sonja Ronalds, Carol Lade, Madeline Meese, Dianne Pratt, Joan Fallaise.
Front row: Ron Lovelock, Jack Cormack, Jack Wilkinson, Alan Carson, George Borchuk, Dave Bush, Arthur Robertson.
- Whitby Collegiate Institute was built in 1873 and was located on the south side of Colborne Street between King and Centre Streets. The school was demolished in 1975-1976.
- Date of Original
Width: 3.5 cm
Height: 2.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.8778521042426 Longitude: -78.944757550354
- Copyright Statement
- This item is protected by the Canadian Copyright Act and is intended for one-time use only. Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). It is your responsibility for obtaining these permissions.
- Recommended Citation
- Whitby High School Grade 12 Class, 1950, unknown photographer, Whitby Archives, 10-001-111.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from copy negative.