Centennial Costumes, 1955
- Lloyd Robertson, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white negative showing a group of women dressed in costumes for the Whitby Centennial celebrations. The dresses were created by Eva Bartell of Brock St. S.
Left to right: George Dragomotz, Doris Clarke, Carry Dragomotz, Helen Roteor.
- Whitby celebrated its Centennial of Incorporation as a town from 26 June to 3 July 1955.
- Date of Original:
- 15 June 1955
Width: 4 in
Height: 5 in
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- This item is protected by the Canadian Copyright Act and is intended for one-time use only. Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). It is your responsibility for obtaining these permissions.
- Recommended Citation:
- Whitby Centennial Costumes, 1955, Lloyd Robertson, Whitby Archives, 30-012-040.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from original negative.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address