Swearing In of Judge D.B. Coleman, November 1st, 1936
- Marjorie Ruddy, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white negative of the swearing-in of Judge Dilly Benjamin Coleman at the Ontario County Courthouse.
Left to right: Judge S. Smoke (Peterborough), Judge J.A. McGibbon (Lindsay), Judge Dilly Benjamin Coleman (Whitby), Judge Robert Ruddy (Whitby), Judge Livingstone (Welland).
Back row: Judge L.V. O'Connor (Cobourg).
Front: Sheriff Horace Boscom.
- Marjorie Ruddy received permission to take the photograph from her father, Judge Robert Ruddy. It appeared in The Globe on 2 November 1936.
- Date of Original
- 31 October 1936
Width: 3.5 cm
Height: 2.5 cm
- Personal Name(s)
- Smoke, Judge S. ; McGibbon, Judge J.A. ; Coleman, Judge D.B. ; Ruddy, Judge R. ; Livingstone, Judge ; O'Connor, Judge L.V. ; Bascom, Sheriff Dr. H.
- Corporate Name(s)
- The Globe
- Local identifier
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.8754082523606 Longitude: -78.9434271746826
- Recommended Citation
- Swearing In of Judge D.B. Coleman, November 1st, 1936, Marjorie Ruddy, Whitby Archives, 07-001-045.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from original negative.