Whitby Centennial Street Sweeping, 1955
- Lloyd Robertson, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Black and white negative showing Mayor Harry Jermyn and Charles Chaytor, secretary of the Whitby Chamber of Commerce, with brooms. Before the Centennial celebrations commenced in 1955, the members of the Whitby Chamber of Commerce swept the streets of Whitby.
- Whitby celebrated its Centennial of Incorporation as a town from 26 June to 3 July 1955.
- Date of Original:
- June 1955
Width: 5 in
Height: 4 in
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- This item is protected by the Canadian Copyright Act and is intended for one-time use only. Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). It is your responsibility for obtaining these permissions.
- Recommended Citation:
- Whitby Centennial Street Sweeping, 1955, Lloyd Robertson, Whitby Archives. 30-012-030.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from original negative.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address