Waterloo Musical Society Band in Detroit, Michigan
- George Adams, Detroit, Michigan, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The Waterloo Musical Society band marching in Detroit. Band leader Henry Kress can be seen second from right and Daniel "Biddle" Bohlender at far right with tuba.
- The Waterloo Musical Society was established on January 27, 1882.
Henry Kress was the WMS band leader in 1906.
- Date of Original
- [ca, 1906]
- Date Of Event
- [ca. 1906]
Width: 26 cm
Height: 20 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 17cm
Image Height: 11cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 42.330165 Longitude: -83.045913
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- George Adams, Detroit, Michigan
- Waterloo Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
35 Albert Street, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, N2L 5E2