Postcard of St. John's Lutheran Church
- Hoffman Stronge, Clara, Author
- Hoffman Hillgartner, Anna Marie "Mary"
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Post cards
- This postcard is addressed to Anna Marie "Mary" Hillgartner (née Hoffman) and was sent from her sister, Clara Hoffman (later Stronge).
St. John's Lutheran Church in Waterloo is pictured on the front of the postcard. The church was located at King and Bridgeport, but was destroyed by fire in 1959. The church was rebuilt on Willow street in the 1960s.
- The digital file associated with this record is a scan of a photocopy of the original photo. Part of the original postcard is cut off.
"Dear Mary, We are not coming out next Sunday as some don't want to. Papa not well yet. Love to all. Sister Clara"
- Date of Original
Width: 10 cm
Height: 15 cm
- Personal Name(s)
- Hillgartner, Anna Marie ; Hoffman, Anna Marie ; Hoffman, Clara ; Stronge, Clara
- Local identifier
- PC #118
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.3501 Longitude: -80.51639
Location of St. John's Lutheran Church:
Latitude: 43.4675319176327 Longitude: -80.522693191185
- Carole Anne Kavelman
- Copyright Statement
- Waterloo Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
35 Albert Street, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, N2L 5E2