Commercial Block and Button Factory 1972
- Rowell, Bob, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Types
- This photo was taken from the top of the Marsland Centre by Bob Rowell in 1972. This photo shows the Commercial Block and some store fronts along King Street. In the background the Button Factory and the train tracks can be seen.
- Digital copy only.
- Place of Publication
- Waterloo, Ontario
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
- Geographic Coverage
Commercial Block and Button Factory:
Latitude: 43.464720915139 Longitude: -80.5221674782181
- Commercial Block and Button Factory:
- Philippe Elsworthy
- Copyright Statement
- Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Waterloo Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
35 Albert Street, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, N2L 5E2