Delivery of first light rail vehicles turns frustration into elation
- Waterloo Chronicle, 2 Mar 2017, p. 4
- Vrbanac, Bob, Author
- Media Type
- Item Types
- The first ION LRV was ready to be offloaded from the train car it arrived on last week from Thunder Bay.
- Photo of the first car included.
- Metroland Media
- Place of Publication
- Waterloo, Ontario
- Date of Publication
- 2 Mar 2017
- Personal Name(s)
- Seiling, Ken ; Galloway, Tom ; MacGregor, Mark
- Corporate Name(s)
- Bombardier ; Metrolinx ; Grandlinq
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Waterloo Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
35 Albert Street, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, N2L 5E2