Mutual Life Assurance Company of Canada, Waterloo, Ontario
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Colour postcard with view of front entrance of Mutual Life head office at 227 King Street South.
- The Ontario Mutual Life Assurance Company was incorporated in 1868, name changed in 1900 to Mutual Life Assurance Company of Canada. They moved to this building at 227 King Street south circa 1913. In 1988 became a part of the Mutual Group; company name changed to Clarica in 1999, and in 2002 to Sun Life.
See reverse for correspondence and 1913 postmark.
- Printed at top; "Mutual Life Insurance Building, Waterloo, Ont. Canada".
- Valentine & Sons Publishing Company Limited, Montreal and Toronto
- Date of Original:
- Date Of Event:
Width: 14 cm
Height: 9 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 14cm
Image Height: 9cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
Waterloo Public Library
Agency street/mail address:
35 Albert Street, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, N2L 5E2