Waterloo Fire Department, 1912
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Waterloo Fire Department members standing outside Albert street station with two horse-drawn fire vehicles.
Standing left to right; H. Davidson, J. Diebold, F. Manck, H. Ellis, H. Schaefer, J. Mader, C. Moogk, A. Pagel, L. Kessig, T. Laukenbauer, H. Karges.
On Wagon on right; I. Thoman, Assistant Chief William Hueghlin.
On Wagon on right; J. Simpson, Chief George A. Karges.
- The first automotive pumper fire truck was acquired on June 11, 1927. The fire hall was demolished in 1967.
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
Width: 30.5 cm
Height: 23 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24cm
Image Height: 20cm
- Fire engines & equipment
Moogk, Charles G.
Waterloo Fire Department (Waterloo, Ont.)
19 Albert Street West (Waterloo, Ont.)
- Local identifier
- B-3-3; B-3-4; C-2-11; J-2-6; Negative No. 086
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.465628 Longitude: -80.524356
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Waterloo Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
35 Albert Street, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, N2L 5E2