Oral History of Anonymous IV
- Oral History - Anonymous IV (mp3)
- Anonymous, Interviewee
- Nataprawira, Edmee, Interviewer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Sound recordings
- A professional cellist discusses her personal background, education, career and teaching experiences.
- Date of Original
- August 29 2009
- Playing Time
- Local identifier
- Villages to City: an Oral History of Vaughan
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 39.55 Longitude: -105.78
- The support of the Government of Ontario, through the Ministry of Culture, is acknowledged. Image Courtesy of the City of Vaughan Archives, City Clerk's Dept.
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Vaughan Public LibrariesEmail
Agency street/mail address
900 Clark Avenue West