Oral History of Anonymous II
- Oral History - Anonymous II (mp3)
- Anonymous, Interviewee
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Sound recordings
- Interview conducted in Dari (Persian) about the interviewee's personal history and experience immigrating to Canada from Afghanistan.
- Interviewee only speaks Dari(Persian) - Interviewer speaks English (with a Dari translator)
- Place of Publication
- City of Vaughan, Ontario
- Date of Original
- August 09 2009
- Playing Time
- Local identifier
- Villages to City: an Oral History of Vaughan
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 34.7912504721074 Longitude: 69.17
- The support of the Government of Ontario, through the Ministry of Culture, is acknowledged. Image Courtesy of the City of Vaughan Archives, City Clerk's Dept.
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Vaughan Public LibrariesEmail
Agency street/mail address
900 Clark Avenue West