Portrait of an unidentified group of people on a picnic, July 30th, 1885.
- Mystery Question
- Who are these people?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- John Connon / Thomas Connon, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Photograph is reproduced in the book "On middle ground: landscape and life in Wellington County, 1841-91."
- "Our picnic July 30th, 1885."
- Place of Publication
- Elora, Ontario.
Width: 8.7 cm
Height: 13.9 cm
- Local identifier
- XR1 MS A114227
- Connon Collection.
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.6834 Longitude: -80.43299
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- University of Guelph Library, Archives and Special Collections.
- Copyright expired. Permission from the University of Guelph Library is required for print or electronic publication.
- University of Guelph Library Digital CollectionsEmail
Agency street/mail address
50 Stone Road East