Portrait of an unidentified group of people on a picnic, July 30th, 1885.
- Mystery Question:
Who are these people?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- John Connon / Thomas Connon, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Photograph is reproduced in the book "On middle ground: landscape and life in Wellington County, 1841-91."
- "Our picnic July 30th, 1885."
- Place of Publication:
- Elora, Ontario.
Width: 8.7 cm
Height: 13.9 cm
- Local identifier:
- XR1 MS A114227
- Connon Collection.
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- University of Guelph Library, Archives and Special Collections.
- Copyright expired. Permission from the University of Guelph Library is required for print or electronic publication.
University of Guelph Library Digital Collections
Agency street/mail address
50 Stone Road East