This is a photograph of the Mohawk Council House on Old York Road in Tyendinaga.
“Mohawk Council House on Old York Road – Tyendinaga. – Built in 1926 by Band Council and the Ladies Guild. It was a Community Centre used by all Societies as well as private parties. Was also used for Band Council meetings. It burned down on July 7, 1971 and has since been replaced.”