Sixteen School, S.S. #16 Trafalgar
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Students from S.S. #16 Trafalgar. This school still sits on the west bank of the 16 Mile Creek, Fourth Line just below Dundas. It closed as a school in 1955 and was used as a home for many years after that.
The "Sixteen Hollow Schoolhouse" is recognized by the Town of Oakville on the Register of Properties of Cultural Heritage Value or Interest (Not Designated) as having "potential cultural heritage value for its historic rural one-room brick schoolhouse".
- Local identifier
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.48341 Longitude: -79.71632
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Sixteen School, S.S. #16 Trafalgar
- Trafalgar Township Historical SocietyEmail
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton