Picture St. Marys

Results

We found
58
matching items
Contributors
St. Marys Museum
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Glengowan - House and Mill, 1963
    Image       Photo showing the house on the land that had once been expropriated by the Upper Thames River Conservation Authority taken in 1963.
    Image     Photo showing the house on the land that had once been expropriated by the Upper Thames River Conservation Authority taken in 1963.
  • Glengowan - House and Mill, 1963
    Image       Photo showing the house on the land that had once been expropriated by the Upper Thames River Conservation Authority taken in 1963.
    Image     Photo showing the house on the land that had once been expropriated by the Upper Thames River Conservation Authority taken in 1963.
  • Glengowan - House and Mill, 1963
    Image       Photo showing the house on the land that had once been expropriated by the Upper Thames River Conservation Authority taken in 1963.
    Image     Photo showing the house on the land that had once been expropriated by the Upper Thames River Conservation Authority taken in 1963.
  • Glengowan - House and Mill, 1963
    Image       Photo showing the mill on the land that had once been expropriated by the Upper Thames River Conservation Authority taken in 1963.
    Image     Photo showing the mill on the land that had once been expropriated by the Upper Thames River Conservation Authority taken in 1963.
  • Glengowan - House and Mill, 1963
    Image       Photo showing the mill on the land that had once been expropriated by the Upper Thames River Conservation Authority taken in 1963.
    Image     Photo showing the mill on the land that had once been expropriated by the Upper Thames River Conservation Authority taken in 1963.
  • Glengowan - House and Mill, 1963
    Image       Photo showing the mill and house on the land that had once been expropriated by the Upper Thames River Conservation Authority taken in 1963.
    Image     Photo showing the mill and house on the land that had once been expropriated by the Upper Thames River Conservation Authority taken in 1963.
  • Glengowan - House and Mill, 1963
    Image       Photo showing the mill and house on the land that had once been expropriated by the Upper Thames River Conservation Authority taken in 1963. This photo is a panoramic that has been taped together.
    Image     Photo showing the mill and house on the land that had once been expropriated by the Upper Thames River Conservation Authority taken in 1963. This photo is a panoramic that ...
  • Great Star Flour Mill, ca. 1950
    Image       Photo of the Great Star Flour Mill as seen from across the river (Thomas Street). The old railway line can be seen with a train on it and all the old buildings that used to be out in behind the Opera House (which had been gutted in order to be ...
    Image     Photo of the Great Star Flour Mill as seen from across the river (Thomas Street). The old railway line can be seen with a train on it and all the ...
  • Mill near the Church Street Bridge, 1948.
    Image       The old mill once located near the Church Street Bridge. Now the site of the Old Mill Apartments, 41 Church Street North. This is how the site looked in 1948.
    Image     The old mill once located near the Church Street Bridge. Now the site of the Old Mill Apartments, 41 Church Street North. This is how the site looked in 1948.
  • View of Victoria Bridge and Great Star Flour Mill
    Image       Photo showing the Great Star Flour Mill/Opera House (background) and the Victoria Bridge/Thames River (foreground).
    Image     Photo showing the Great Star Flour Mill/Opera House (background) and the Victoria Bridge/Thames River (foreground).
  • The Mill and Canadian Pacific Railroad Track
    Image       This photo shows the Canadian Pacific Railroad track, the old mill and the Victoria Bridge (Queen Street Bridge). The C.P.R. track, which used to carry product from the mills to their destinations, has since been removed and is now the Riverview Walkway. When it first arrived in St. Marys in ...
    Image     This photo shows the Canadian Pacific Railroad track, the old mill and the Victoria Bridge (Queen Street Bridge). The C.P.R. track, which used to carry product from the mills to ...
  • The Mill and Canadian Pacific Railroad Track
    Image       This photo shows the Canadian Pacific Railroad track, which used to carry product from the mills to their destinations. On the left is the C.P.R. Station that used to be located by the Thames River just behind Water Street. The station was complete with ticket and freight offices, waiting rooms ...
    Image     This photo shows the Canadian Pacific Railroad track, which used to carry product from the mills to their destinations. On the left is the C.P.R. Station that used to be ...
  • Dam
    Image       Photo showing the dam possibly at Victoria Mill located on the Thames River just south of St. Marys.
    Image     Photo showing the dam possibly at Victoria Mill located on the Thames River just south of St. Marys.
  • Dam and millrace of old mill
    Image       "Dam and millrace of old mill. River Thames St. Marys, Ont."
    Image     "Dam and millrace of old mill. River Thames St. Marys, Ont."
  • The old millrace
    Image       "The old millrace - St. Marys"
    Image     "The old millrace - St. Marys"
  • Ruins of Carter's Oatmeal Mill, Burned 1904
    Image       "Ruins of Carter & Co.'s Oatmeal Mill. Burned 1904"
    Image     "Ruins of Carter & Co.'s Oatmeal Mill. Burned 1904"
  • McKay's Mill and Thames River, 1901
    Image       "McKay's Mill, on the Thames."
    Image     "McKay's Mill, on the Thames."
  • Victoria bridge and Great Star Milling Company
    Image       Photo showing the Victoria bridge (Queen Street bridge) with the Great Star Milling Company along with the Opera House. A freight car can be seen in front of the mill building (on the former tracks that used to be right next to the river - now part of the River ...
    Image     Photo showing the Victoria bridge (Queen Street bridge) with the Great Star Milling Company along with the Opera House. A freight car can be seen in front of the mill ...
  • Near the Mathieson Mill Dam, 1900
    Image       Photo showing the area near the Mathieson Mill dam taken around 1900. This is one in a series of prints of St. Marys scenes by an unknown photographer (see 1976ph-1987ph).
    Image     Photo showing the area near the Mathieson Mill dam taken around 1900. This is one in a series of prints of St. Marys scenes by an unknown photographer (see 1976ph-1987ph).
  • Dam at Victoria Mill
    Image       Photo showing the dam at Victoria Mill located on the Thames River just south of St. Marys.
    Image     Photo showing the dam at Victoria Mill located on the Thames River just south of St. Marys.
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Groups
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Subjects
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Item Types
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Years
18601860186118621863186418651866186718681869
18701870187118721873187418751876187718781879
18801880188118821883188418851886188718881889
18901890189118921893189418951896189718981899
19001900190119021903190419051906190719081909
19101910191119121913191419151916191719181919
19201920192119221923192419251926192719281929
19301930193119321933193419351936193719381939
19401940194119421943194419451946194719481949
19501950195119521953195419551956195719581959
19601960196119621963196419651966196719681969
Features
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit