Picture St. Marys

Results

We found
10
matching items
Item type(s)
Photographs
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Knox Church, 1899
    Image       "St. James Churchyard. St. Marys"
    Image     "St. James Churchyard. St. Marys"
  • 144 Queen St. E., 1980s
    Image       This photo gives a view of the building at 144 Queen Street East in St. Marys; the photo was taken in the early 1980s. This building was built between 1904 and 1905 as the Molson Bank Building. Brown, Tevlin and Barr were awarded the contract for the woodwork and William ...
    Image     This photo gives a view of the building at 144 Queen Street East in St. Marys; the photo was taken in the early 1980s. This building was built between 1904 ...
  • 142 Queen St. E., 1980s
    Image       This photo shows the building located at 142 Queen Street East. The photo was taken in the early 1980s when the building still housed the St. Marys Journal-Argus. The building was used for the St. Marys Journal originally and housed the Eedy publishing firm since 1895; when the Journal and ...
    Image     This photo shows the building located at 142 Queen Street East. The photo was taken in the early 1980s when the building still housed the St. Marys Journal-Argus. The building ...
  • 113 Queen St. E., 1980s
    Image       This is a photo of 113 Queen Street East in downtown St. Marys, taken in the early 1980s. This building is associated with grocer Fred W. Hutton. Hutton ran a grocery store out of this building. In 1904, Hutton commissioned builders Robert Clyde and Robert Barbour to replace the original ...
    Image     This is a photo of 113 Queen Street East in downtown St. Marys, taken in the early 1980s. This building is associated with grocer Fred W. Hutton. Hutton ran a ...
  • United Church, 85 Church St. S., 1980s
    Image       This photo provides a good view of the United Church in St. Marys, located at 85 Church Street South. The church was originally built as a Methodist Church in 1879. In June of 1925, some of the members of the Methodist and Presbyterian congregations joined together to form the United ...
    Image     This photo provides a good view of the United Church in St. Marys, located at 85 Church Street South. The church was originally built as a Methodist Church in 1879. ...
  • First Baptist Church, 34 Church St. S., 1980s
    Image       This is a photo showing the First Baptist Church in St. Marys in the early 1980s. The church is located at 34 Church Street South. The Baptist Church was established in St. Marys by 1867. This church was built and opened by 1902. The building contains several Romanesque revival features ...
    Image     This is a photo showing the First Baptist Church in St. Marys in the early 1980s. The church is located at 34 Church Street South. The Baptist Church was established ...
  • The Station at the Switch
    Image       This photo was taken in the early 1900s. It features the station at the "Switch", where the Grand Trunk Railway main line crossed over James Street South. The switch stand can be seen in the foreground next to the railroad tracks. This station was built in 1879, offering a location ...
    Image     This photo was taken in the early 1900s. It features the station at the "Switch", where the Grand Trunk Railway main line crossed over James Street South. The switch stand ...
  • 6 Water St. S., 1980s
    Image       This building is located on the southwest corner of Queen and Water Street in downtown St. Marys. Note part of the Great Star Flour Mill structure and sign visible behind the building and the Opera House to the south. The building was constructed of local limestone in 1863 for William ...
    Image     This building is located on the southwest corner of Queen and Water Street in downtown St. Marys. Note part of the Great Star Flour Mill structure and sign visible behind ...
  • 91 Queen St. E., 1980s
    Image       This limestone building is located at 91 Queen Street East in downtown St. Marys. It was built in 1854 for William V. Hutton, an early mayor of St. Marys. The architect who constructed the building was Lauriston Cruttenden; he was responsible for the design of many early buildings in St. ...
    Image     This limestone building is located at 91 Queen Street East in downtown St. Marys. It was built in 1854 for William V. Hutton, an early mayor of St. Marys. The ...
  • 159 Queen St. E., 1980s
    Image       This building is located 159 Queen Street East. It is one of the oldest commercial buildings in St. Marys. It was constructed in the 1850s for George McIntyre, a shoemaker. The building has served a variety of commercial purposes since it was built; it is still in use today. It ...
    Image     This building is located 159 Queen Street East. It is one of the oldest commercial buildings in St. Marys. It was constructed in the 1850s for George McIntyre, a shoemaker. ...
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit