Picture St. Marys

Results

We found
47
matching items
Item type(s)
Photographs
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Wolverton Flour Mill
    Image       This is a photograph of Wolverton Flour Mills, located on the east bank of the Thames River. On the left you can see Victoria Bridge and Queen Street. At the time this photograph was taken (likely around 1920 based on the presence of hydro poles and a sign on a ...
    Image     This is a photograph of Wolverton Flour Mills, located on the east bank of the Thames River. On the left you can see Victoria Bridge and Queen Street. At the ...
  • Carter's Mill, St. Marys
    Image       None
    Image     None
  • Mill near the Church Street Bridge, 1948.
    Image       The old mill once located near the Church Street Bridge. Now the site of the Old Mill Apartments, 41 Church Street North. This is how the site looked in 1948.
    Image     The old mill once located near the Church Street Bridge. Now the site of the Old Mill Apartments, 41 Church Street North. This is how the site looked in 1948.
  • Ruthig's Mill
    Image       This photograph shows the old Ruthig's Mill when it was being torn down. The mill was located at 41 Church Street North, in the place of the current Old Mill Apartments next to the Church Street Bridge.
    Image     This photograph shows the old Ruthig's Mill when it was being torn down. The mill was located at 41 Church Street North, in the place of the current Old Mill ...
  • Church Street Bridge
    Image       This is a photograph of the Church Street Bridge over Trout Creek. It is winter and the creek has frozen over. On the left you can see the site of the current Old Mill Apartments, a building named after the old mill that existed on the property. Before it was ...
    Image     This is a photograph of the Church Street Bridge over Trout Creek. It is winter and the creek has frozen over. On the left you can see the site of ...
  • The Mill and Canadian Pacific Railroad Track
    Image       This photo shows the Canadian Pacific Railroad track, which used to carry product from the mills to their destinations. On the left is the C.P.R. Station that used to be located by the Thames River just behind Water Street. The station was complete with ticket and freight offices, waiting rooms ...
    Image     This photo shows the Canadian Pacific Railroad track, which used to carry product from the mills to their destinations. On the left is the C.P.R. Station that used to be ...
  • Weir Mill and Water Tower
    Image       None
    Image     None
  • McKay's Mill and Thames River, 1901
    Image       "McKay's Mill, on the Thames."
    Image     "McKay's Mill, on the Thames."
  • Near the Mathieson Mill Dam, 1900
    Image       Photo showing the area near the Mathieson Mill dam taken around 1900. This is one in a series of prints of St. Marys scenes by an unknown photographer (see 1976ph-1987ph).
    Image     Photo showing the area near the Mathieson Mill dam taken around 1900. This is one in a series of prints of St. Marys scenes by an unknown photographer (see 1976ph-1987ph).
  • The old millrace
    Image       "The old millrace - St. Marys"
    Image     "The old millrace - St. Marys"
  • Mill Race, St. Marys
    Imagecomment       View of the Mill Race in St. Marys, Ontario. Milling once was a huge industry in St. Marys with the mills making use of the Thames River as a huge water power source.
    Imagecomment     View of the Mill Race in St. Marys, Ontario. Milling once was a huge industry in St. Marys with the mills making use of the Thames River as a huge ...
  • Mill Race, St. Marys
    Imagecomment       View of the Mill Race in St. Marys, Ontario. Milling once was a huge industry in St. Marys with the mills making use of the Thames River as a huge water power source. The Sarnia railway bridge can be seen in the background.
    Imagecomment     View of the Mill Race in St. Marys, Ontario. Milling once was a huge industry in St. Marys with the mills making use of the Thames River as a huge ...
  • Glengowan - House and Mill, 1963
    Image       Photo showing the house on the land that had once been expropriated by the Upper Thames River Conservation Authority taken in 1963.
    Image     Photo showing the house on the land that had once been expropriated by the Upper Thames River Conservation Authority taken in 1963.
  • Glengowan - House and Mill, 1963
    Image       Photo showing the house on the land that had once been expropriated by the Upper Thames River Conservation Authority taken in 1963.
    Image     Photo showing the house on the land that had once been expropriated by the Upper Thames River Conservation Authority taken in 1963.
  • Glengowan - House and Mill, 1963
    Image       Photo showing the house on the land that had once been expropriated by the Upper Thames River Conservation Authority taken in 1963.
    Image     Photo showing the house on the land that had once been expropriated by the Upper Thames River Conservation Authority taken in 1963.
  • Glengowan - House and Mill, 1963
    Image       Photo showing the mill on the land that had once been expropriated by the Upper Thames River Conservation Authority taken in 1963.
    Image     Photo showing the mill on the land that had once been expropriated by the Upper Thames River Conservation Authority taken in 1963.
  • Glengowan - House and Mill, 1963
    Image       Photo showing the mill on the land that had once been expropriated by the Upper Thames River Conservation Authority taken in 1963.
    Image     Photo showing the mill on the land that had once been expropriated by the Upper Thames River Conservation Authority taken in 1963.
  • Glengowan - House and Mill, 1963
    Image       Photo showing the mill and house on the land that had once been expropriated by the Upper Thames River Conservation Authority taken in 1963.
    Image     Photo showing the mill and house on the land that had once been expropriated by the Upper Thames River Conservation Authority taken in 1963.
  • Glengowan - House and Mill, 1963
    Image       Photo showing the mill and house on the land that had once been expropriated by the Upper Thames River Conservation Authority taken in 1963. This photo is a panoramic that has been taped together.
    Image     Photo showing the mill and house on the land that had once been expropriated by the Upper Thames River Conservation Authority taken in 1963. This photo is a panoramic that ...
  • Near and Mathieson Mill
    Image       Photo showing the river with a building in the background. This is the Near and Mathieson Mill which is just downstream from the earliest mill.
    Image     Photo showing the river with a building in the background. This is the Near and Mathieson Mill which is just downstream from the earliest mill.
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Groups
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Subjects
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Item Types
Years
18601860186118621863186418651866186718681869
18701870187118721873187418751876187718781879
18801880188118821883188418851886188718881889
18901890189118921893189418951896189718981899
19001900190119021903190419051906190719081909
19101910191119121913191419151916191719181919
19201920192119221923192419251926192719281929
19301930193119321933193419351936193719381939
19401940194119421943194419451946194719481949
19501950195119521953195419551956195719581959
19601960196119621963196419651966196719681969
Features
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit