Picture St. Marys

Results

We found
9
matching items
Geographic Location
St. Marys
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • C.W. Coupland, St. Marys
    Image       "C.W. Coupland, St. Marys Coupland's Music Store, Water St., nearly opp. P.O. Copyright, 1899, by the Singer MFG. Co. N.Y. Song Sparrow"
    Image     "C.W. Coupland, St. Marys Coupland's Music Store, Water St., nearly opp. P.O. Copyright, 1899, by the Singer MFG. Co. N.Y. Song Sparrow"
  • Main Business District
    Image       This image is one in a series of postcards from the Reg Near collection. This is an image of Queen street facing west. Both the north and south side of the street are visible. On the north side of the street "The Toronto Dominion Bank" is on the corner of ...
    Image     This image is one in a series of postcards from the Reg Near collection. This is an image of Queen street facing west. Both the north and south side of ...
  • 144 Queen St. E., 1980s
    Image       This photo gives a view of the building at 144 Queen Street East in St. Marys; the photo was taken in the early 1980s. This building was built between 1904 and 1905 as the Molson Bank Building. Brown, Tevlin and Barr were awarded the contract for the woodwork and William ...
    Image     This photo gives a view of the building at 144 Queen Street East in St. Marys; the photo was taken in the early 1980s. This building was built between 1904 ...
  • 142 Queen St. E., 1980s
    Image       This photo shows the building located at 142 Queen Street East. The photo was taken in the early 1980s when the building still housed the St. Marys Journal-Argus. The building was used for the St. Marys Journal originally and housed the Eedy publishing firm since 1895; when the Journal and ...
    Image     This photo shows the building located at 142 Queen Street East. The photo was taken in the early 1980s when the building still housed the St. Marys Journal-Argus. The building ...
  • 113 Queen St. E., 1980s
    Image       This is a photo of 113 Queen Street East in downtown St. Marys, taken in the early 1980s. This building is associated with grocer Fred W. Hutton. Hutton ran a grocery store out of this building. In 1904, Hutton commissioned builders Robert Clyde and Robert Barbour to replace the original ...
    Image     This is a photo of 113 Queen Street East in downtown St. Marys, taken in the early 1980s. This building is associated with grocer Fred W. Hutton. Hutton ran a ...
  • 6 Water St. S., 1980s
    Image       This building is located on the southwest corner of Queen and Water Street in downtown St. Marys. Note part of the Great Star Flour Mill structure and sign visible behind the building and the Opera House to the south. The building was constructed of local limestone in 1863 for William ...
    Image     This building is located on the southwest corner of Queen and Water Street in downtown St. Marys. Note part of the Great Star Flour Mill structure and sign visible behind ...
  • 91 Queen St. E., 1980s
    Image       This limestone building is located at 91 Queen Street East in downtown St. Marys. It was built in 1854 for William V. Hutton, an early mayor of St. Marys. The architect who constructed the building was Lauriston Cruttenden; he was responsible for the design of many early buildings in St. ...
    Image     This limestone building is located at 91 Queen Street East in downtown St. Marys. It was built in 1854 for William V. Hutton, an early mayor of St. Marys. The ...
  • 159 Queen St. E., 1980s
    Image       This building is located 159 Queen Street East. It is one of the oldest commercial buildings in St. Marys. It was constructed in the 1850s for George McIntyre, a shoemaker. The building has served a variety of commercial purposes since it was built; it is still in use today. It ...
    Image     This building is located 159 Queen Street East. It is one of the oldest commercial buildings in St. Marys. It was constructed in the 1850s for George McIntyre, a shoemaker. ...
  • "Local industries - including Hillbilly Beans", Eat at Our House, 1 December 1993
    ImageText  Dorothy Eedy, St. Marys Journal Argus, 1 Dec 1993, 6A     THE "BEAN MAN", STEVE ROUNDS, right, of Harrington, received glowing reviews for his "Original Hillbilly Beans" soup recipe from Eat at Our House columnist Dorothy Eedy, left.
    ImageText  Dorothy Eedy, St. Marys Journal Argus, 1 Dec 1993, 6A   THE "BEAN MAN", STEVE ROUNDS, right, of Harrington, received glowing reviews for his "Original Hillbilly Beans" soup recipe from Eat at Our House columnist Dorothy Eedy, left.
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit