Picture St. Marys

Results

We found
5
matching items
Geographic Location
St. Marys
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Stone Schoolhouse
    Image       This is a photo of the old stone schoolhouse that once existed on the southwest corner of Queen and James Streets. This building was not only the first school in St. Marys, but also operated as an Anglican Church and later the drill hall for the 110th Perth Battalion Platoon ...
    Image     This is a photo of the old stone schoolhouse that once existed on the southwest corner of Queen and James Streets. This building was not only the first school in ...
  • Old DeLong Factory
    Image       This is a photograph of the De Long Hook and Eye Company factory that was once located on Emily Street in St. Marys. It was a pin factory and produced fasteners and hooks for clothing. In 1958, a new factory was built on Egan Avenue to replace this Emily Street ...
    Image     This is a photograph of the De Long Hook and Eye Company factory that was once located on Emily Street in St. Marys. It was a pin factory and produced ...
  • Residence of T.D. Stanley
    Image       "Residence of Mr. T.D. Stanley"
    Image     "Residence of Mr. T.D. Stanley"
  • C.P.R. Station, early 1960s
    Image       Photo of the C.P.R. Station which was once located on Water Street South.
    Image     Photo of the C.P.R. Station which was once located on Water Street South.
  • Town Hall, 1900
    Image       "City Hall. St. Marys"
    Image     "City Hall. St. Marys"
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit