Picture St. Marys

Results

We found
137
matching items
Geographic Location
St. Marys
  
Comments:
Yes
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Couple in Front of VIA Station
    Imagemysterycomment       This is a photograph of an unidentified couple standing in front of the current VIA train station in St. Marys. The VIA station was built as the Grand Trunk Railway Station in 1907 to accommodate the Grand Trunk's London line.
    Imagemysterycomment     This is a photograph of an unidentified couple standing in front of the current VIA train station in St. Marys. The VIA station was built as the Grand Trunk Railway ...
  • Old Stable at West Ward Race Track
    Imagecomment       This is a photograph of the stable at the old site of the St. Marys Fairgrounds on Queen Street West, which included a quarter-mile circular covered horse racing track. The track and stable were called the St. Marys Thoroughbred Training Centre. Ted Kennedy, an ex Toronto Maple Leafs hockey star, ...
    Imagecomment     This is a photograph of the stable at the old site of the St. Marys Fairgrounds on Queen Street West, which included a quarter-mile circular covered horse racing track. The ...
  • View of Thames River and Sarnia Bridge
    Imagecomment       This is a photograph of the Thames River looking north towards the Sarnia Bridge. There is a lone cow standing in the river.
    Imagecomment     This is a photograph of the Thames River looking north towards the Sarnia Bridge. There is a lone cow standing in the river.
  • Repairing the London Viaduct
    Imagecomment       This is a photograph of the London Bridge over Trout Creek being repaired in 1912. A girder is being replaced by large machinery while men stand on either side. The Presbyterian and Holy Name of Mary Catholic Church can be seen in the background.
    Imagecomment     This is a photograph of the London Bridge over Trout Creek being repaired in 1912. A girder is being replaced by large machinery while men stand on either side. The ...
  • L.W. Curly Wilson
    Imagecomment       This is a photograph of L.W. Curly Wilson (right) and another man. Curly Wilson appears to be receiving an award.
    Imagecomment     This is a photograph of L.W. Curly Wilson (right) and another man. Curly Wilson appears to be receiving an award.
  • After a Big Snowstorm, 1975
    Imagemysterycomment       This is a photograph of a man standing in his backyard after a big snowstorm. There is a house in the background.
    Imagemysterycomment     This is a photograph of a man standing in his backyard after a big snowstorm. There is a house in the background.
  • Arthur Meighen Public School Class Photo, Grade Four
    Imagemysterycomment       "Arthur/ Meighen P.S./ Mrs. Sheldon/ Grade 4/ Sept 20, 2001"
    Imagemysterycomment     "Arthur/ Meighen P.S./ Mrs. Sheldon/ Grade 4/ Sept 20, 2001"
  • Arthur Meighen Public School Class Photo, Grade Four
    Imagemysterycomment       "Arthur/ Meighen P.S./ Mrs. Schuller/ Grade 4/ Sept 20, 2001"
    Imagemysterycomment     "Arthur/ Meighen P.S./ Mrs. Schuller/ Grade 4/ Sept 20, 2001"
  • Arthur Meighen Public School Class Photo, Grade Five
    Imagemysterycomment       "Arthur/ Meighen P.S./ Mrs. Facey/ Grade 5/ Sept 20, 2001"
    Imagemysterycomment     "Arthur/ Meighen P.S./ Mrs. Facey/ Grade 5/ Sept 20, 2001"
  • Arthur Meighen Public School Class Photo, Grade Four
    Imagemysterycomment       "Arthur Meighen Public School/ Grade 4/ September 2000"
    Imagemysterycomment     "Arthur Meighen Public School/ Grade 4/ September 2000"
  • Old Mill, St. Marys
    Imagecomment       This photo shows the dam and old mill at rice lake. In the background you can see the Sarnia Bridge. George Carter & Son Co. got into the business of milling in 1884 when they bought the established mill just south of the Queen Street bridge and expanded it. George ...
    Imagecomment     This photo shows the dam and old mill at rice lake. In the background you can see the Sarnia Bridge. George Carter & Son Co. got into the business of ...
  • 219-221 Queen St. E., 1980s
    Imagecomment       This white clapboard house located at 219-221 Queen Street East is still standing today with few changes made to the home. This photograph gives a view of the house as it looked in the early 1980s. The two-storey house features a very large window on the lower lever, return eaves ...
    Imagecomment     This white clapboard house located at 219-221 Queen Street East is still standing today with few changes made to the home. This photograph gives a view of the house as ...
  • 158 Church Street South, 1900
    Imagecomment       "The Colley Residence as it appeared in Aug. 1900".
    Imagecomment     "The Colley Residence as it appeared in Aug. 1900".
  • 223-225 Water Street South
    Imagecomment       This stone cottage, built with limestone quarried in St. Marys, was built sometime in the mid to late 1860s. It was first believed to have been a store and storekeeper's house. The section of the building with the large windows (left) likely housed the store; the section with the smaller ...
    Imagecomment     This stone cottage, built with limestone quarried in St. Marys, was built sometime in the mid to late 1860s. It was first believed to have been a store and storekeeper's ...
  • Construction of Post Office
    Imagecomment       This photograph shows the frame of the post office as it was being constructed. The building is located at the corner of Jones and Wellington Streets and is still in that location today. Over the years other businesses and organizations have shared the building including the OPP and a karate ...
    Imagecomment     This photograph shows the frame of the post office as it was being constructed. The building is located at the corner of Jones and Wellington Streets and is still in ...
  • Water Street Bridge
    Imagecomment       This photograph shows the Water Street Bridge, it was taken before the walking path was added. The bridge is still in use today.
    Imagecomment     This photograph shows the Water Street Bridge, it was taken before the walking path was added. The bridge is still in use today.
  • Home Hardware
    Imagecomment       This image shows the store front of the St. Marys Home Hardware, likely around the time of its opening. There are three unidentified people standing outside of the building, two of who appear to be wearing uniform shirts. Today this store front is home to Dunny's Source for Sports.
    Imagecomment     This image shows the store front of the St. Marys Home Hardware, likely around the time of its opening. There are three unidentified people standing outside of the building, two ...
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Groups
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Subjects
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Item Types
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Years
18701870187118721873187418751876187718781879
18801880188118821883188418851886188718881889
18901890189118921893189418951896189718981899
19001900190119021903190419051906190719081909
19101910191119121913191419151916191719181919
19201920192119221923192419251926192719281929
19301930193119321933193419351936193719381939
19401940194119421943194419451946194719481949
19501950195119521953195419551956195719581959
19601960196119621963196419651966196719681969
19701970197119721973197419751976197719781979
19801980198119821983198419851986198719881989
19901990199119921993199419951996199719981999
20002000200120022003200420052006200720082009
Features
Creative Commons Rights
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit