Picture St. Marys

Results

We found
207
matching items
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • "Day trip to Lambton museum a real treat", Eat at Our House, 23 June 1992
    ImageText  Dorothy Eedy, St. Marys Journal Argus, 23 June 1992     An article written by local columnist Dorothy Eedy titled "Day trip to Lambton museum a real treat". This article is about Eedy's day trip to the Lambton County Heritage Museum in Grand Bend, Ontario. She describes the museum site and the collections on display including the Sage chinaware and glassware ...
    ImageText  Dorothy Eedy, St. Marys Journal Argus, 23 June 1992   An article written by local columnist Dorothy Eedy titled "Day trip to Lambton museum a real treat". This article is about Eedy's day trip to the Lambton County Heritage Museum ...
  • St. Marys District Museum
    Image       Image of the St. Marys District Museum looking at the west facing entrance.
    Image     Image of the St. Marys District Museum looking at the west facing entrance.
  • People in costumes for Museum promotion
    Image       Photo of seven woman all dressed up in old-fashioned clothing (some dressed in men clothing, some in women). Behind them the St. Marys & District Museum sign can be seen. The women are: Back Row: Eleanor Alberts, Flossie Sgarigilia, Mrs. L.A. Ball, Mrs. Joan Near, Mrs. Edna Fulcher Front Row: ...
    Image     Photo of seven woman all dressed up in old-fashioned clothing (some dressed in men clothing, some in women). Behind them the St. Marys & District Museum sign can be seen. ...
  • "Ours is one of the most beautiful capital cities", Eat at Our House, 2 August 1989
    ImageText  Dorothy Eedy, St. Marys Journal Argus, 2 Aug 1989     An article written by local columnist Dorothy Mae Eedy titled "Ours in one of the most beautiful capital cities". In the article, Eedy gives tourism information on Ottawa. She lists and describes the major sites to visit such as the Parliament Buildings, Chateau Laurier, the Rideau Canal and the National ...
    ImageText  Dorothy Eedy, St. Marys Journal Argus, 2 Aug 1989   An article written by local columnist Dorothy Mae Eedy titled "Ours in one of the most beautiful capital cities". In the article, Eedy gives tourism information on Ottawa. She lists ...
  • Mannequin and dining room at St. Marys Museum, ca. 1975
    Image       Photo of the interior of the St. Marys Museum around 1975. The photo is mainly focused on a mannequin dressed in a black lace and purple dress. But all around the mannequin many other objects can be seen, such a settee, a clock, many pieces of dishes, framed photos, a ...
    Image     Photo of the interior of the St. Marys Museum around 1975. The photo is mainly focused on a mannequin dressed in a black lace and purple dress. But all around ...
  • Loft of St. Marys Museum, ca. 1975
    Image       Photo of the loft at the St. Marys Museum as it appeared around 1975. A wheelchair can be seen, mannequin heads wearing war gear, a quilt is directly in the foreground as well as many other objects. This room is now used as the kids' discovery room, and is set ...
    Image     Photo of the loft at the St. Marys Museum as it appeared around 1975. A wheelchair can be seen, mannequin heads wearing war gear, a quilt is directly in the ...
  • St. Marys District Museum, 1981
    Image       Photo of the St. Marys Museum in the summer of 1981. The Museum is located at 177 Church Street South.
    Image     Photo of the St. Marys Museum in the summer of 1981. The Museum is located at 177 Church Street South.
  • St. Marys District Museum
    Image       Photo of the St. Marys and District Museum (now referred to as the St. Marys Museum) at 177 Church Street South in St. Marys. The community museum for the Town of St. Marys is located in a lovely old home sitting on a hilltop in a park at 177 Church ...
    Image     Photo of the St. Marys and District Museum (now referred to as the St. Marys Museum) at 177 Church Street South in St. Marys. The community museum for the Town ...
  • St. Marys Museum
    Image       Photo of the St. Marys Museum at 177 Church Street South in St. Marys. The back of the house is seen in this view (as well as the Woodworking Shed - at the left). An addition has since been added to the back of the house in order to create ...
    Image     Photo of the St. Marys Museum at 177 Church Street South in St. Marys. The back of the house is seen in this view (as well as the Woodworking Shed ...
  • St. Marys District Museum
    Image       “Treacy House”
    Image     “Treacy House”
  • St. Marys District Museum
    Image       "Treacy House"
    Image     "Treacy House"
  • St. Marys District Museum
    Image       "Treacy House"
    Image     "Treacy House"
  • St. Marys District Museum
    Image       "Treacy House"
    Image     "Treacy House"
  • St. Marys District Museum
    Image       "Treacy House"
    Image     "Treacy House"
  • St. Marys District Museum
    Image       "Treacy House"
    Image     "Treacy House"
  • Cadzow Park house around 1902
    Image       Cadzow Park, St. Marys, ca. 1902 Original possession of Mrs. E. Phillimore, Toronto
    Image     Cadzow Park, St. Marys, ca. 1902 Original possession of Mrs. E. Phillimore, Toronto
  • 177 Church Street South
    Image       See 0700ph_b for another view. Photo of 177 Church Street South which today is the St. Marys Museum. It was originally built for George Tracey and his family in 1854 and had been owned by the McDougall and Weir families as well. It has gone by various names over the ...
    Image     See 0700ph_b for another view. Photo of 177 Church Street South which today is the St. Marys Museum. It was originally built for George Tracey and his family in 1854 ...
  • 177 Church Street South
    Image       See 0700ph_a for another view. Photo of 177 Church Street South which today is the St. Marys Museum. It was originally built for George Tracey and his family in 1854 and had been owned by the McDougall and Weir families as well. It has gone by various names over the ...
    Image     See 0700ph_a for another view. Photo of 177 Church Street South which today is the St. Marys Museum. It was originally built for George Tracey and his family in 1854 ...
  • Eat At Our House - Dorothy Eedy
    GroupImageText       This collection includes a number of articles from Dorothy Mae Eedy's column "Eat At Our House". Dates range from 1989 - 2009.
    GroupImageText     This collection includes a number of articles from Dorothy Mae Eedy's column "Eat At Our House". Dates range from 1989 - 2009.
  • St. Marys Museum
    Image       This is a photograph taken of the St. Marys Museum during the winter of 1996. Christmas decorations such as garland and bows adorn the outside of the building. The St. Marys Museum was originally known as the Tracy House. The house was built in 1854, where George Tracy, an early ...
    Image     This is a photograph taken of the St. Marys Museum during the winter of 1996. Christmas decorations such as garland and bows adorn the outside of the building. The St. ...
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Groups
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Subjects
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Item Types
Years
19001900190119021903190419051906190719081909
19101910191119121913191419151916191719181919
19201920192119221923192419251926192719281929
19301930193119321933193419351936193719381939
19401940194119421943194419451946194719481949
19501950195119521953195419551956195719581959
19601960196119621963196419651966196719681969
19701970197119721973197419751976197719781979
19801980198119821983198419851986198719881989
19901990199119921993199419951996199719981999
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit