Picture St. Marys

Results

We found
24
matching items
Geographic Location
St. Marys
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Train Under the Queen Street Overpass
    Image       "C.N. 5548 Train # 29 St. Marys, Ont. Dec. 31, 1958"
    Image     "C.N. 5548 Train # 29 St. Marys, Ont. Dec. 31, 1958"
  • St. Marys Town Council, 1954
    Imagecomment       Photograph St. Marys Town Council, probably taken just after inauguration, January 1954. Councillors include: Back Row: Charles E. Richardson, George Vanstone, ---, Clerk Mr. Durr, ---. Front Row: Dave Stevens, Mayor Paul Hovey, ---.
    Imagecomment     Photograph St. Marys Town Council, probably taken just after inauguration, January 1954. Councillors include: Back Row: Charles E. Richardson, George Vanstone, ---, Clerk Mr. Durr, ---. Front Row: Dave Stevens, ...
  • St. Marys Junction Station
    Image       This is a photograph of the Junction Station in St. Marys. The Junction Station was built in 1858 from locally quarried limestone and was operational until January 1941 when the CNR terminated the building’s public function. At its pinnacle of activity in the 1860s and 70s, the Junction saw three ...
    Image     This is a photograph of the Junction Station in St. Marys. The Junction Station was built in 1858 from locally quarried limestone and was operational until January 1941 when the ...
  • Train Going Over London Bridge
    Image       This is a photograph of a train going across the London Bridge over Trout Creek. The London Bridge opened for traffic in 1858, a year after Grand Trunk Railway announced plans to open a railway line to London and Sarnia from St. Marys. Two bridges were built: the London Bridge ...
    Image     This is a photograph of a train going across the London Bridge over Trout Creek. The London Bridge opened for traffic in 1858, a year after Grand Trunk Railway announced ...
  • C.P.R. Station
    Image       Photo of the C.P.R. Station that used to be located by the Thames River just behind Water Street (railway line has now been converted into a walking trail).
    Image     Photo of the C.P.R. Station that used to be located by the Thames River just behind Water Street (railway line has now been converted into a walking trail).
  • Train Going Over London Bridge
    Image       This is a photograph of the London Bridge, looking north. A train is moving southward across the bridge. The London Bridge opened for traffic in 1858, a year after Grand Trunk Railway announced plans to open a railway line to London and Sarnia from St. Marys. Two bridges were built: ...
    Image     This is a photograph of the London Bridge, looking north. A train is moving southward across the bridge. The London Bridge opened for traffic in 1858, a year after Grand ...
  • C.P.R. Station
    Image       This is a photograph of the old C.P.R. station that used to be located on Water Street along what is now the Riverview Walkway. The station was built in 1913 and was complete with ticket and freight offices, waiting rooms and telegraph service. It was built for the Canadian Pacific ...
    Image     This is a photograph of the old C.P.R. station that used to be located on Water Street along what is now the Riverview Walkway. The station was built in 1913 ...
  • Steam Engine 391, 1908
    Image       "May 23, 1908"
    Image     "May 23, 1908"
  • G.T.R. Train Wreck, Sept. 1900
    Image       "Wrecking Crew at Work on Engine 704 St. Marys."
    Image     "Wrecking Crew at Work on Engine 704 St. Marys."
  • G.T.R. Train Wreck, Sept. 1900
    Image       "Wreck on G.T.R. near Sarnia Bridge. St. Marys, Sept. '00."
    Image     "Wreck on G.T.R. near Sarnia Bridge. St. Marys, Sept. '00."
  • G.T.R. Train Wreck, Sept. 1900
    Image       "Wreck on Main Line. G.T.R. St. Marys. Sept. 4th 1900."
    Image     "Wreck on Main Line. G.T.R. St. Marys. Sept. 4th 1900."
  • Train Crew of the "Cannon-Ball"
    Image       Train Crew of The "Cannon-Ball."
    Image     Train Crew of The "Cannon-Ball."
  • A Double-Header Bound for Sarnia
    Image       "A Double-Header, Bound for Sarnia."
    Image     "A Double-Header, Bound for Sarnia."
  • Grand Trunk Railway Derailment, 1903
    Image       This photo, taken by local amateur photographer Milton Reesor, shows a locomotive derailment on the Grand Trunk Railway on July 28, 1903. It is one photo in a set of two. The accident occurred on the main line of the railway. There were two derailments in one day, only six ...
    Image     This photo, taken by local amateur photographer Milton Reesor, shows a locomotive derailment on the Grand Trunk Railway on July 28, 1903. It is one photo in a set of ...
  • Grand Trunk Railway Derailment, 1903
    Image       "Wreck at Junction. July 28, 1903."
    Image     "Wreck at Junction. July 28, 1903."
  • G.T.R. Freight Train, 1899
    Image       The "Cannon-Ball", 12 Miles an Hour.
    Image     The "Cannon-Ball", 12 Miles an Hour.
  • McKay's Bridge Over Thames River, 1901
    Image       "McKay's Bridge, on the Thames."
    Image     "McKay's Bridge, on the Thames."
  • Boys fishing beneath the falls (2 pictures)
    Image       Photo of a group of boys fishing at the falls in the Thames River in St. Marys. In 1851ph_a, in the foreground the people are identified from left to right as Don Washington, Jack Lloyd, Lawrence Ellis and Bill Baynes.
    Image     Photo of a group of boys fishing at the falls in the Thames River in St. Marys. In 1851ph_a, in the foreground the people are identified from left to right ...
  • Water Tower at the C.P.R. Station
    Image       Photo showing the water tower located by the CPR line and station. A locomotive can be seen next to the water tower. In the background the Opera House with all the extra buildings required for the operation of the Great Star Flour mill can be seen.
    Image     Photo showing the water tower located by the CPR line and station. A locomotive can be seen next to the water tower. In the background the Opera House with all ...
  • C.P.R. Station, early 1960s
    Image       Photo of the C.P.R. Station which was once located on Water Street South.
    Image     Photo of the C.P.R. Station which was once located on Water Street South.
Search within these results
Sort
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit