Picture St. Marys

Results

We found
9
matching items
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Waiting for Laurier at the Switch, 1900
    Image       "G.T.R. Depot. St. Marys."
    Image     "G.T.R. Depot. St. Marys."
  • Louis St. Laurent During 1953 Campaign
    Image       A photo of a crowd gathered in front of the St. Marys Town Hall during the visit of former Prime Minister Louis St. Laurent. St. Laurent visited St. Marys during the 1953 election campaign. Children can be seen standing on the Town Hall porch and St. Laurent is standing on ...
    Image     A photo of a crowd gathered in front of the St. Marys Town Hall during the visit of former Prime Minister Louis St. Laurent. St. Laurent visited St. Marys during ...
  • Louis St. Laurent During 1953 Campaign
    Image       A photo showing former Prime Minister Louis St. Laurent speaking with children at the St. Marys Town Hall during his visit in the 1953 campaign. St. Laurent was the 12th Prime Minister of Canada from 15 November 1948 to 21 June 1957.
    Image     A photo showing former Prime Minister Louis St. Laurent speaking with children at the St. Marys Town Hall during his visit in the 1953 campaign. St. Laurent was the 12th ...
  • Building
    Imagemystery       This is a photograph of an unidentified building. The building could be located in St. Marys or somewhere in the St. Marys area.
    Imagemystery     This is a photograph of an unidentified building. The building could be located in St. Marys or somewhere in the St. Marys area.
  • Stone Schoolhouse
    Image       This is a photo of the old stone schoolhouse that once existed on the southwest corner of Queen and James Streets. This building was not only the first school in St. Marys, but also operated as an Anglican Church and later the drill hall for the 110th Perth Battalion Platoon ...
    Image     This is a photo of the old stone schoolhouse that once existed on the southwest corner of Queen and James Streets. This building was not only the first school in ...
  • Old DeLong Factory
    Image       This is a photograph of the De Long Hook and Eye Company factory that was once located on Emily Street in St. Marys. It was a pin factory and produced fasteners and hooks for clothing. In 1958, a new factory was built on Egan Avenue to replace this Emily Street ...
    Image     This is a photograph of the De Long Hook and Eye Company factory that was once located on Emily Street in St. Marys. It was a pin factory and produced ...
  • Residence of T.D. Stanley
    Image       "Residence of Mr. T.D. Stanley"
    Image     "Residence of Mr. T.D. Stanley"
  • C.P.R. Station, early 1960s
    Image       Photo of the C.P.R. Station which was once located on Water Street South.
    Image     Photo of the C.P.R. Station which was once located on Water Street South.
  • Town Hall, 1900
    Image       "City Hall. St. Marys"
    Image     "City Hall. St. Marys"
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit