Picture St. Marys

Results

We found
11
matching items
  • Water Tower, 1901
        "Water Tower. St. Marys"
      "Water Tower. St. Marys"
  • Water Tower, c. 1901
        "The Water Tower. St. Marys"
      "The Water Tower. St. Marys"
  • Widder Street East Drive Shed
        This building, once located East of St. Marys Presbyterian Church on Widder Street, was demolished circa 1975. The building was originally built as a drive shed, a structure built for sheltering vehicles, farm machinery, and/or visitors' horses. The building was later converted to a hall for the Presbyterian Church. This ...
      This building, once located East of St. Marys Presbyterian Church on Widder ...
  • Blanshard House, c. 1942-1943
        This a photograph taken sometime between 1942 and 1943. The building in the picture was known as the Blanshard House. It was located on the Northwest corner of Water Street S. extension to Highway 7 (County Rd. 123). This image was taken prior to the demolition of the property by ...
      This a photograph taken sometime between 1942 and 1943. The building in ...
  • Blanshard House, c. 1942-1943
        This photograph was taken prior to the demolition of the house known as the Blanshard House, sometime between 1942 and 1943. The Blanshard House was located on the Northwest corner of Water Street S. extension to Highway 7 (County Rd. 123). Fenton Rumble & Co. demolished the property, and the ...
      This photograph was taken prior to the demolition of the house known ...
  • 256 Emily Street, Winter 1948
        This is a photograph taken of the house at 256 Emily Street, in St. Marys. The photo was taken in the winter of 1948.
      This is a photograph taken of the house at 256 Emily Street, ...
  • St. Marys Museum
        This is a photograph taken of the St. Marys Museum during the winter of 1996. Christmas decorations such as garland and bows adorn the outside of the building. The St. Marys Museum was originally known as the Tracy House. The house was built in 1854, where George Tracy, an early ...
      This is a photograph taken of the St. Marys Museum during the ...
  • St. Marys Museum, December 1996
        This is a photograph taken of the St. Marys Museum in December, 1996. Christmas decorations such as garland and red bows can be seen adorning the exterior of the building around the porch. The St. Marys Museum building was once known as the Tracy House. The house was built in ...
      This is a photograph taken of the St. Marys Museum in December, ...
  • St. Marys Museum, December 1996
        Condition: Very good.
      Condition: Very good.
  • St. Marys Museum, December 1996
        This is a photograph of the St. Marys Museum taken during the month of December in 1996. Note the garland and red bows adorning the exterior of the museum for the holiday season. This photo was taken facing the museum building from Church Street South. The St. Marys Museum was ...
      This is a photograph of the St. Marys Museum taken during the ...
  • Town Hall, 1900
        "City Hall. St. Marys"
      "City Hall. St. Marys"
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit