Picture St. Marys

Results

We found
11
matching items
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Interior of Store- Fred Hutton and Tom Egan
    Imagemystery       This image is one in a series of postcards from the Reg Near collection. This is an image of the interior of Fred Hutton's Store, currently 113 Queen Street East. Standing inside of the store are four men, three of which have been identified. The man standing on the left, ...
    Imagemystery     This image is one in a series of postcards from the Reg Near collection. This is an image of the interior of Fred Hutton's Store, currently 113 Queen Street East. ...
  • Looking South on Water Street
    Image       None
    Image     None
  • St. Marys Town Council, 1954
    Imagecomment       Photograph St. Marys Town Council, probably taken just after inauguration, January 1954. Councillors include: Back Row: Charles E. Richardson, George Vanstone, ---, Clerk Mr. Durr, ---. Front Row: Dave Stevens, Mayor Paul Hovey, ---.
    Imagecomment     Photograph St. Marys Town Council, probably taken just after inauguration, January 1954. Councillors include: Back Row: Charles E. Richardson, George Vanstone, ---, Clerk Mr. Durr, ---. Front Row: Dave Stevens, ...
  • Whyte Packing CO. Butchers
    Imagemystery       This image is one in a series of postcards from the Reg Near collection. In this photo stands a man and a women in front of a store. On the front window of the shop reads "The Whyte Packing Co. Butchers." On the side window, nearest the door, reads "Bacon ...
    Imagemystery     This image is one in a series of postcards from the Reg Near collection. In this photo stands a man and a women in front of a store. On the ...
  • C.M. Webb Store
    Image       This image is one in a series of postcards from the Reg Near collection. Pictured is the C.M. Webb general store in Granton, with a man identified as Alf Hodgins standing in front. The store was opened in 1868 by Christopher Webb and Issac Garrett. After Garrett's death in 1890, ...
    Image     This image is one in a series of postcards from the Reg Near collection. Pictured is the C.M. Webb general store in Granton, with a man identified as Alf Hodgins ...
  • Kittmer's Store, Medina
    Image       "Main St. + Store Med."
    Image     "Main St. + Store Med."
  • The Chocolate Factory
    Image       This is a photograph of The Chocolate Factory's old location at 142 Queen Street East. The exterior is painted a vibrant light blue and pink. Until recently, this location was home to The Chocolate Factory, but the store has not been painted these colours for many years; it has been ...
    Image     This is a photograph of The Chocolate Factory's old location at 142 Queen Street East. The exterior is painted a vibrant light blue and pink. Until recently, this location was ...
  • Boys fishing beneath the falls (2 pictures)
    Image       Photo of a group of boys fishing at the falls in the Thames River in St. Marys. In 1851ph_a, in the foreground the people are identified from left to right as Don Washington, Jack Lloyd, Lawrence Ellis and Bill Baynes.
    Image     Photo of a group of boys fishing at the falls in the Thames River in St. Marys. In 1851ph_a, in the foreground the people are identified from left to right ...
  • South Side of Queen St., 1980s
    Image       This photograph, taken in the early 1980s, provides a view of the south side of Queen Street, from Wellington to Church. Many historic buildings and businesses located in the downtown core are visible. These businesses include the Bank of Montreal, Guardian Drugs and the St. Marys Journal-Argus. A hitching post ...
    Image     This photograph, taken in the early 1980s, provides a view of the south side of Queen Street, from Wellington to Church. Many historic buildings and businesses located in the downtown ...
  • 91 Queen St. E., 1980s
    Image       This limestone building is located at 91 Queen Street East in downtown St. Marys. It was built in 1854 for William V. Hutton, an early mayor of St. Marys. The architect who constructed the building was Lauriston Cruttenden; he was responsible for the design of many early buildings in St. ...
    Image     This limestone building is located at 91 Queen Street East in downtown St. Marys. It was built in 1854 for William V. Hutton, an early mayor of St. Marys. The ...
  • 6 Water St. S., 1980s
    Image       This building is located on the southwest corner of Queen and Water Street in downtown St. Marys. Note part of the Great Star Flour Mill structure and sign visible behind the building and the Opera House to the south. The building was constructed of local limestone in 1863 for William ...
    Image     This building is located on the southwest corner of Queen and Water Street in downtown St. Marys. Note part of the Great Star Flour Mill structure and sign visible behind ...
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit