Picture St. Marys

Results

We found
110
matching items
Geographic Location
St. Marys
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Duplicates- Queen Street Looking East
    Image       "Queen Street Looking East, St. Mary's, Ont., Canada"
    Image     "Queen Street Looking East, St. Mary's, Ont., Canada"
  • St. Marys, Ont. Queen Street
    Image       "St. Marys, ONT. Queen St."
    Image     "St. Marys, ONT. Queen St."
  • St. Marys Canada
    Image       "St. Marys. Canada"
    Image     "St. Marys. Canada"
  • Water Street
    Image       "Water Street, St. Marys, Canada"
    Image     "Water Street, St. Marys, Canada"
  • Main Intersection, Queen and Water Street
    Image       "Main intersection, Queen and Water Street, St. Marys Ontario."
    Image     "Main intersection, Queen and Water Street, St. Marys Ontario."
  • Queen Street
    Image       "Queen Street, St. Mary's, ONT."
    Image     "Queen Street, St. Mary's, ONT."
  • Water Street
    Image       "Water Street St.Marys, Ont."
    Image     "Water Street St.Marys, Ont."
  • Water Street
    Image       "Water Street, st. Mary's, Ont."
    Image     "Water Street, st. Mary's, Ont."
  • 144 Queen St. E., 1980s
    Image       This photo gives a view of the building at 144 Queen Street East in St. Marys; the photo was taken in the early 1980s. This building was built between 1904 and 1905 as the Molson Bank Building. Brown, Tevlin and Barr were awarded the contract for the woodwork and William ...
    Image     This photo gives a view of the building at 144 Queen Street East in St. Marys; the photo was taken in the early 1980s. This building was built between 1904 ...
  • 142 Queen St. E., 1980s
    Image       This photo shows the building located at 142 Queen Street East. The photo was taken in the early 1980s when the building still housed the St. Marys Journal-Argus. The building was used for the St. Marys Journal originally and housed the Eedy publishing firm since 1895; when the Journal and ...
    Image     This photo shows the building located at 142 Queen Street East. The photo was taken in the early 1980s when the building still housed the St. Marys Journal-Argus. The building ...
  • 113 Queen St. E., 1980s
    Image       This is a photo of 113 Queen Street East in downtown St. Marys, taken in the early 1980s. This building is associated with grocer Fred W. Hutton. Hutton ran a grocery store out of this building. In 1904, Hutton commissioned builders Robert Clyde and Robert Barbour to replace the original ...
    Image     This is a photo of 113 Queen Street East in downtown St. Marys, taken in the early 1980s. This building is associated with grocer Fred W. Hutton. Hutton ran a ...
  • 6 Water St. S., 1980s
    Image       This building is located on the southwest corner of Queen and Water Street in downtown St. Marys. Note part of the Great Star Flour Mill structure and sign visible behind the building and the Opera House to the south. The building was constructed of local limestone in 1863 for William ...
    Image     This building is located on the southwest corner of Queen and Water Street in downtown St. Marys. Note part of the Great Star Flour Mill structure and sign visible behind ...
  • 91 Queen St. E., 1980s
    Image       This limestone building is located at 91 Queen Street East in downtown St. Marys. It was built in 1854 for William V. Hutton, an early mayor of St. Marys. The architect who constructed the building was Lauriston Cruttenden; he was responsible for the design of many early buildings in St. ...
    Image     This limestone building is located at 91 Queen Street East in downtown St. Marys. It was built in 1854 for William V. Hutton, an early mayor of St. Marys. The ...
  • 159 Queen St. E., 1980s
    Image       This building is located 159 Queen Street East. It is one of the oldest commercial buildings in St. Marys. It was constructed in the 1850s for George McIntyre, a shoemaker. The building has served a variety of commercial purposes since it was built; it is still in use today. It ...
    Image     This building is located 159 Queen Street East. It is one of the oldest commercial buildings in St. Marys. It was constructed in the 1850s for George McIntyre, a shoemaker. ...
  • Queen Street
    Image       "Queen Street, St. Mary's, Ont."
    Image     "Queen Street, St. Mary's, Ont."
  • Main Street, September 1919
    Image       This photo shows a view of Queen Street looking west from Wellington Street in September 1919. On the left is Trader's Bank, which is now the Meridian Credit Union. Across the street is the White & May clothing store, which is now Scotiabank.
    Image     This photo shows a view of Queen Street looking west from Wellington Street in September 1919. On the left is Trader's Bank, which is now the Meridian Credit Union. Across ...
  • Parade Downtown St. Marys
    Image       This is a photograph of a parade downtown St. Marys. The roads are unpaved, so the photograph must have been taken sometime before 1921. People are gathered on the sidewalk and street near what was then the Grand Central Hotel, Molson's Bank, and the Journal Argus office.
    Image     This is a photograph of a parade downtown St. Marys. The roads are unpaved, so the photograph must have been taken sometime before 1921. People are gathered on the sidewalk ...
  • Clouds Above Wellington Street North
    Image       This photograph is clearly intended to be of the sky, but it also shows the tops of some buildings on Wellington Street North. There is a sign in front of 11 Wellington Street North that says "Cities Service." The photograph must have been taken between 1934 and 1945, because in ...
    Image     This photograph is clearly intended to be of the sky, but it also shows the tops of some buildings on Wellington Street North. There is a sign in front of ...
  • Southwest Corner of Queen and Peel Streets
    Image       This photograph shows a view of the southwest corner of Queen and Wellington Streets. The building on the corner was built in 1980 as a blacksmith shop for Benjamin Robinson. The building has changed its appearance drastically over the years, but still stands and is now Stirling Tattoos and Lai ...
    Image     This photograph shows a view of the southwest corner of Queen and Wellington Streets. The building on the corner was built in 1980 as a blacksmith shop for Benjamin Robinson. ...
  • Northeast Corner of Wellington and Jones Streets
    Image       This photograph shows the northeast corner of Queen and Wellington Streets before the current post office was constructed there in 1957. There is a line of cars parked along the side of the road.
    Image     This photograph shows the northeast corner of Queen and Wellington Streets before the current post office was constructed there in 1957. There is a line of cars parked along the ...
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Groups
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Subjects
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Item Types
Years
19101910191119121913191419151916191719181919
19201920192119221923192419251926192719281929
19301930193119321933193419351936193719381939
19401940194119421943194419451946194719481949
19501950195119521953195419551956195719581959
19601960196119621963196419651966196719681969
19701970197119721973197419751976197719781979
19801980198119821983198419851986198719881989
Features
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit