Picture St. Marys

Results

We found
10
matching items
Geographic Location
St. Marys
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Southwest Corner of Water and Jones Streets
    Image       This is a photograph of the row of three buildings on the southwest corner of Water and Jones Streets. The building furthest to the left is 50 Water Street South and was erected around 1921. It was used as a farm implements shop and later a warehouse for fruit. The ...
    Image     This is a photograph of the row of three buildings on the southwest corner of Water and Jones Streets. The building furthest to the left is 50 Water Street South ...
  • Southwest Corner of Water and Jones Streets
    Image       This is a photograph of 50 Water Street South. It was built in 1921 and was a farm implements shop and later a warehouse for fruit. This building, along with the two buildings next to it, was restored in 1989 by Journal Argus publisher Lorne Eedy.
    Image     This is a photograph of 50 Water Street South. It was built in 1921 and was a farm implements shop and later a warehouse for fruit. This building, along with ...
  • LACAC Tour Former UAP Premises
    Image       This is a photograph of the LACAC (Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee) touring the row of three buildings on the southwest corner of Water and Jones Streets. A description from the Journal Argus Plus on July 17, 1989 says: "St. Marys' Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee (LACAC) took part in ...
    Image     This is a photograph of the LACAC (Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee) touring the row of three buildings on the southwest corner of Water and Jones Streets. A description from ...
  • Building the Old PUC Building
    Image       This is a photograph of the construction of the old Public Utilities Commission building that faced Wellington Street North. Later, a garage was added in the alleyway behind it.
    Image     This is a photograph of the construction of the old Public Utilities Commission building that faced Wellington Street North. Later, a garage was added in the alleyway behind it.
  • Stone Schoolhouse
    Image       This is a photo of the old stone schoolhouse that once existed on the southwest corner of Queen and James Streets. This building was not only the first school in St. Marys, but also operated as an Anglican Church and later the drill hall for the 110th Perth Battalion Platoon ...
    Image     This is a photo of the old stone schoolhouse that once existed on the southwest corner of Queen and James Streets. This building was not only the first school in ...
  • 48 Water Street South
    Image       This is a photograph of the middle building in the row of buildings on the southwest corner of Jones and Water Streets. It is 48 Water Street South, along with the building to its right. A man and woman are riding in a horse and carriage in front of the ...
    Image     This is a photograph of the middle building in the row of buildings on the southwest corner of Jones and Water Streets. It is 48 Water Street South, along with ...
  • Old DeLong Factory
    Image       This is a photograph of the De Long Hook and Eye Company factory that was once located on Emily Street in St. Marys. It was a pin factory and produced fasteners and hooks for clothing. In 1958, a new factory was built on Egan Avenue to replace this Emily Street ...
    Image     This is a photograph of the De Long Hook and Eye Company factory that was once located on Emily Street in St. Marys. It was a pin factory and produced ...
  • Residence of T.D. Stanley
    Image       "Residence of Mr. T.D. Stanley"
    Image     "Residence of Mr. T.D. Stanley"
  • C.P.R. Station, early 1960s
    Image       Photo of the C.P.R. Station which was once located on Water Street South.
    Image     Photo of the C.P.R. Station which was once located on Water Street South.
  • Town Hall, 1900
    Image       "City Hall. St. Marys"
    Image     "City Hall. St. Marys"
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit