Picture St. Marys

Results

We found
2
matching items
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Deserted House
    Image       R. Road to Motherwell South Half of Lot 26, East Mitchell Road, Fullarton. Was the home of Joseph McIntyre. This was burnt by vandals about 1980. Bert McIntosh Family lived there until 1952 - old photo of this (#128).
    Image     R. Road to Motherwell South Half of Lot 26, East Mitchell Road, Fullarton. Was the home of Joseph McIntyre. This was burnt by vandals about 1980. Bert McIntosh Family lived ...
  • Stone home that had been built for T.B. Guest in 1860
    Image       Photo of the house that had been built for T.B. Guest in 1860. The house was located at Wellington Street South (above quarry), and was later used as housing for Cement Plant employees (called "The Big House). The house was eventually razed in the 1960s.
    Image     Photo of the house that had been built for T.B. Guest in 1860. The house was located at Wellington Street South (above quarry), and was later used as housing for ...
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Groups
Subjects
Item Types
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit