Picture St. Marys
We found 33 matching items.
Year:  1985  Geographic Location:  St. Marys   Sort by:  Relevance
gallerylist with thumbnailslist
Ardmore Park - 186 Salina Street 
Image    Photo of a Ardmore Park located at 186 Salina Street in St. Marys. This specific home was erected in 1853 for Joseph Osmond Hutton. The back portion of the home was added in the 1860s for Edward Taylor Dartnell, a lawyer and Upper Canadian landscape painter. Condition: Very good. Slightly...
181 Thomas Street 
Image    Photo of a stone brick house that still exists on 181 Thomas Street in St. Marys. It was built in 1863 by stonemason Alexander Grant to serve as his own home. This home was designated in 1988. Reasons for Designation: This limestone cottage was built in 1863 by Alexander Grant, a local stone...
111 Widder Street East 
Image    Photo of a stone brick house found on 111 Widder Street East in St. Marys. This home was erected in 1850. Next door a stone wall is in view. Condition: Excellent.
163 Maiden Lane 
Image    Photo of a stone brick house located at 163 Maiden Lane. The photo shows the little porch leading to the front door, and the interesting windows and roof points. This house was erected around 1890. Condition: Excellent
House on St. Maria Street 
Image    Photo of a house that is located on St. Maria Street. The front portion was erected in 1851 while the back portion was erected in the 1860s for the Miller of the Woolen Mill which was next to it on Water Street South. Condition: Excellent.
347 Queen Street East 
Image    Photo of 347 Queen Street East in St. Marys, Ontario. Reasons for Proposed Designation: This two-storey house is one of the oldest and most unusual of St. Marys' stone buildings. The land on which it was constructed was sold by James Ingersoll on September 1, 1854 to one Elizabeth James for 13...
Ingersoll Home: 105 - 107 Queen Street West 
Image    Photo of 105-107 Queen Street West, St. Marys. This is the former Ingersoll home with the back part of the home erected in 1843 and the front portion erected in 1914. Reasons for Designation: The original (rear) part of this house was built in 1843 for Thomas Ingersoll with limestone quarried...
114 Queen Street West 
Image    Photo of 114 Queen Street West which is located just across the street from the former Baptist Tabernacle (9 Robinson Street). It was erected in the 1860s for James McKay. Condition: Very good. Corners are a little ragged, but image is in great condition.
139 - 141 Queen Street West 
Image    Photo of 139-141 Queen Street West. This building was erected in the 1860s. The Baptist Church was the original owner of this building. See 0695ph_b for another view. Condition: Excellent Condition
139 - 141 Queen Street West 
Image    Photo of 139-141 Queen Street West. This building was erected in the 1860s. The Baptist Church was the original owner of this building. See 0695ph_a for another view. Condition: Excellent Condition
60 Ontario Street 
Image    Photo of 60 Ontario Street, a little limestone cottage with a raised front door. Condition: Excellent condition.
204 Thomas Street 
Image    Photo of 204 Thomas Street. This home was built in the 1860s by the Scottish carpenter Faulkner. Condition: Very good condition.
216 Thomas Street 
Image    Photo of 216 Thomas Street. This home was erected in the late 1860s by the builder Robert Barbour. Condition: Very good shape.
210 Thomas Street 
Image    Photo of 210 Thomas Street. See 0699ph_b for another view of this home. Reasons for Designation: This 1.5 storey Ontario cottage was built in 1865-1866 as the residence of Robert Barbour and his family. A native of Coldstream, Scotland, Barbour emigrated by way of New York and Rochester to St....
210 Thomas Street 
Image    Photo of 210 Thomas Street. See 0699ph_a for another view of this home. Reasons for Designation: This 1.5 storey Ontario cottage was built in 1865-1866 as the residence of Robert Barbour and his family. A native of Coldstream, Scotland, Barbour emigrated by way of New York and Rochester to St....
177 Church Street South 
Image    See 0700ph_b for another view. Photo of 177 Church Street South which today is the St. Marys Museum. It was originally built for George Tracey and his family in 1854 and had been owned by the McDougall and Weir families as well. It has gone by various names over the years from the "Castle in...
177 Church Street South 
Image    See 0700ph_a for another view. Photo of 177 Church Street South which today is the St. Marys Museum. It was originally built for George Tracey and his family in 1854 and had been owned by the McDougall and Weir families as well. It has gone by various names over the years from the "Castle in...
140 Emily Street 
Image    Photo of 140 Emily Street, a tiny stone cottage with an enclosed front porch. Condition: Excellent condition.
140 Emily Street 
Image    Photo of 140 Emily Street, a tiny stone cottage with an enclosed front porch. See 701ph_a for another view. Condition: Very good condition.
254 Water Street South 
Image    Photo of 254 Water Street South. The home has a gabled roof, and a small roofed-in front porch. Condition: Excellent.

Google Earth Google Earth [help]
Sort
Media Types
Contributors
Years
1980s 1980198119821983198419851986198719881989
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Subjects

Only the top 50 will appear here.

Item Types
Groups
gallerylist with thumbnailslist
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit