Picture St. Marys

Results

We found
6
matching items
Year
1980
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Knox Apartments
    Image       ... was constructed in 1980 (see St. Marys Journal Argus, May 21, 1980 - page 3)....
    Image     ... was constructed in 1980 (see St. Marys Journal Argus, May 21, 1980 - page 3)....
  • St. Marys Presbyterian Church, ca. 1980
    Image       Photo of the First Presbyterian Church located on Widder Street. The photo shows the west side of the building and the stone wall in front.
    Image     Photo of the First Presbyterian Church located on Widder Street. The photo shows the west side of the building and the stone wall in front.
  • View of North Ward looking south along Church Street, 1891
    Image       ...This came from the October 1, 1980 copy of the St. Marys Journal Argus...
    Image     ...This came from the October 1, 1980 copy of the St. Marys Journal Argus...
  • Down Town St. Marys
    Image       This view of the downtown was taken from Church Street looking west down Queen Street. Several businesses are visible including McIntyre Drugs, J. B. Tudor and Ray Bennett. None of these businesses remain today but the buildings and store fronts are still present and in use.
    Image     This view of the downtown was taken from Church Street looking west down Queen Street. Several businesses are visible including McIntyre Drugs, J. B. Tudor and Ray Bennett. None of ...
  • St. Marys Townhall
    Image       This photo was taken from the corner of Church Street and Queen Street showing the town hall. This building was finished in 1891 after the older wooden town hall was destroyed by fire in 1889. The Building Committee was chaired by Dr. Mathieson who pushed for a large stone building. ...
    Image     This photo was taken from the corner of Church Street and Queen Street showing the town hall. This building was finished in 1891 after the older wooden town hall was ...
  • St. Marys Cement Plant
    Image       This image shows the cement plant after the 1977 expansion. Construction on the original facility began in 1911 and proved challenging as hydro power had to be pulled from Niagara. It also required an increased need for rail services. Even before construction work began, there had been talks with the ...
    Image     This image shows the cement plant after the 1977 expansion. Construction on the original facility began in 1911 and proved challenging as hydro power had to be pulled from Niagara. ...
Search within these results
Sort
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit