Picture St. Marys
We found 11 matching items.
Year:  1945  Geographic Location:  St. Marys   Sort by:  Relevance
gallerylist with thumbnailslist
Chapel in Drawing Room at Westover Park, ca. 1945 
Image  ca. 1945  ...Photo of the Scarboro Foreign Mission Priests kneeling in their Chapel, located in the drawing room of Westover Park. This photo was taken around 1945 when the home was being used as a Catholic Seminary....
Facade of Westover Park, ca. 1945 
Image  ca. 1945  ...Photo of the Westover Park house taken probably in very early spring. There are tulips in the garden, but the awnings and roof have traces of snow. At this time (around 1945), a Catholic Seminary occupied the house....
178 Ontario Street South 
Image    Photo of 178 Ontario Street South which was once the Fraser home, then converted to the Smith Nursing Home, and is now apartments. This photo shows a 2-storey stone building with a one-storey section on the side. Condition: Copy is very good.
Tom McGiveron 
Image    Photo of Tom McGiveron. He is pictured wearing a suit jacket and tie, smiling looking off to the side. Condition: Good. Some wear and creases.
Mr. James Robinson and Mrs. Lottie (Pearn) Robinson 
Image  1947?  Photo of an older man and woman seated looking off to the side. The man has been identified as Mr. James Robinson and the woman as Mrs. Lottie (Pearn) Robinson - and they were married in 1897. Perhaps this photo was taken for their 50th Wedding Anniversary. Condition: Image is very good. Matte...
Old CPR Hotel Site, ca. 1945 
Image    ...Photo of the old CPR hotel site located on Water Street South and taken sometime around 1945. The buildings were demolished in the early 1980s....
165 Queen Street West, ca. 1940 
Image    Photo of 165 Queen Street West taken around 1940. The photo shows a winter scene with the house set far back. The photo also shows the original porch that once existed at the front of the house. See 1513ph for closer view of the old porch. Condition: Copy is good.
Frame blacksmith shop 
Image    Photo of a frame building that once housed a blacksmith. This building was located on the corner of Thomas and Queen Streets and dated from the 19th Century. Condition: Copy is very good.
Baird Planing Mill, 1945 
Image  1945  ...Photo of Baird Planing Mill which was located on Church Street. This photo was taken in 1945 just before the conversion to Beaver Lumber....
Dr. Robert Latimer c. 1943 
Image    Dr. Robert Latimer c. 1943. Longtime St. Marys Doctor who died in 1980. condition: very good.
Dr. J. Edgar Williams 
Image    Dr. J Edgar Williams was born in 1898 in Toronto. He was a veteran of World War One and later did his medical degree at the University of Toronto. He took over his uncle's family practice in St. Marys and lived nearby on a farm. During World War Two he served with #10 Canadian General Hospital in...

Google Earth Google Earth [help]
Sort
Media Types
Contributors
Years
1940s 1940194119421943194419451946194719481949
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Subjects

Only the top 50 will appear here.

Item Types
Groups
gallerylist with thumbnailslist
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit