Picture St. Marys

Results

We found
18
matching items
Geographic Location
St. Marys
  
Year
1919
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Aerial view of St. Marys, 1919
    Image       ...Photo of St. Marys as seen from an airplane taken in 1919. The railway...
    Image     ...Photo of St. Marys as seen from an airplane taken in 1919. The railway...
  • Part of the remains of Cruttenden/Nicol/Near/Matheson Dam at Water Street South around 1919
    Image       Photo of the remains of a dam (Cruttenden/Nicol/Near/Matheson dam). The wall can be seen with plants and grass growing all on it and plenty of trees in the background.
    Image     Photo of the remains of a dam (Cruttenden/Nicol/Near/Matheson dam). The wall can be seen with plants and grass growing all on it and plenty of trees in the background.
  • Stone Cottage at 181 Thomas Street
    Image       .... Marys. This photo taken in 1919 shows the original shutters, wooden fence...
    Image     .... Marys. This photo taken in 1919 shows the original shutters, wooden fence...
  • Boat House, September
    Image       ... Bridge in the middle. In 1919, when this photo was taken, the creamery would...
    Image     ... Bridge in the middle. In 1919, when this photo was taken, the creamery would...
  • View From Weir's Fountain Looking South
    Image       This photo shows a view looking west from Weir's Fountain that used to be on the corner of Church and Park Street. William Weir was one of the last owners of the Tracy house, which is now home to the St. Marys Museum. He put in a fountain at the ...
    Image     This photo shows a view looking west from Weir's Fountain that used to be on the corner of Church and Park Street. William Weir was one of the last owners ...
  • River Thames, October 1919
    Image       ... sitting on the riverbank. This photo was taken in October 1919....
    Image     ... sitting on the riverbank. This photo was taken in October 1919....
  • River and G.T.R. Bridge
    Image       This photo shows Sarnia Bridge from the west bank of the Thames. Sarnia Bridge served the Grand Trunk Railway for 130 years. In 1957, the Grand Trunk Railway announced that they would be opening two lines to St. Marys: one from Sarnia and one from London. The first train crossed ...
    Image     This photo shows Sarnia Bridge from the west bank of the Thames. Sarnia Bridge served the Grand Trunk Railway for 130 years. In 1957, the Grand Trunk Railway announced that ...
  • River and G.T.R. Bridge
    Image       This photo shows Sarnia Bridge from the west bank of the Thames. Sarnia Bridge served the Grand Trunk Railway for 130 years. In 1957, the Grand Trunk Railway announced that they would be opening two lines to St. Marys: one from Sarnia and one from London. The first train crossed ...
    Image     This photo shows Sarnia Bridge from the west bank of the Thames. Sarnia Bridge served the Grand Trunk Railway for 130 years. In 1957, the Grand Trunk Railway announced that ...
  • The Mill and Canadian Pacific Railroad Track
    Image       This photo shows the Canadian Pacific Railroad track, the old mill and the Victoria Bridge (Queen Street Bridge). The C.P.R. track, which used to carry product from the mills to their destinations, has since been removed and is now the Riverview Walkway. When it first arrived in St. Marys in ...
    Image     This photo shows the Canadian Pacific Railroad track, the old mill and the Victoria Bridge (Queen Street Bridge). The C.P.R. track, which used to carry product from the mills to ...
  • The Mill and Canadian Pacific Railroad Track
    Image       This photo shows the Canadian Pacific Railroad track, the old mill and the Victoria Bridge (Queen Street Bridge). The C.P.R. track, which used to carry product from the mills to their destinations, has since been removed and is now the Riverview Walkway. When it first arrived in St. Marys in ...
    Image     This photo shows the Canadian Pacific Railroad track, the old mill and the Victoria Bridge (Queen Street Bridge). The C.P.R. track, which used to carry product from the mills to ...
  • The Mill and Canadian Pacific Railroad Track
    Image       This photo shows the Canadian Pacific Railroad track, which used to carry product from the mills to their destinations. On the left is the C.P.R. Station that used to be located by the Thames River just behind Water Street. The station was complete with ticket and freight offices, waiting rooms ...
    Image     This photo shows the Canadian Pacific Railroad track, which used to carry product from the mills to their destinations. On the left is the C.P.R. Station that used to be ...
  • Town and Mill from River Band
    Image       .... Marys from the river band in September 1919. In the background, you can see...
    Image     .... Marys from the river band in September 1919. In the background, you can see...
  • Main Street, September 1919
    Image       ... Street in September 1919. On the left is Trader's Bank, which is now...
    Image     ... Street in September 1919. On the left is Trader's Bank, which is now...
  • River Thames Below Old Mill
    Image       This photo depicts a view of the Thames River below an old wool mill that Gilbert McIntosh had built along the Thames between St. Maria and Victoria Streets by 1850. This mill ceased operations in 1870 and almost no trace is left today, but it is just possible in the ...
    Image     This photo depicts a view of the Thames River below an old wool mill that Gilbert McIntosh had built along the Thames between St. Maria and Victoria Streets by 1850. ...
  • On the Road, Opposite Old Mill
    Image       This photo shows a road opposite an old wool mill that Gilbert McIntosh had built along the Thames between St. Maria and Victoria Streets by 1850. This mill ceased operations in 1870 and almost no trace is left today, but it is just possible in the spring, before the lush ...
    Image     This photo shows a road opposite an old wool mill that Gilbert McIntosh had built along the Thames between St. Maria and Victoria Streets by 1850. This mill ceased operations ...
  • River Thames Opposite Old Mill, St. Marys
    Image       This photo depicts a view of the Thames River opposite an old woollen mill that Gilbert McIntosh had built along the Thames between St. Maria and Victoria Streets by 1850. This mill ceased operations in 1870 and almost no trace is left today, but it is just possible in the ...
    Image     This photo depicts a view of the Thames River opposite an old woollen mill that Gilbert McIntosh had built along the Thames between St. Maria and Victoria Streets by 1850. ...
  • Old Mill, St. Marys
    Image       ... for the construction of the dam at rice lake, but at the time this photo was taken (1919...
    Image     ... for the construction of the dam at rice lake, but at the time this photo was taken (1919...
  • View of Millrace from "Royal Edward" Grounds
    Image       This photo shows a view of the millrace from the "Royal Edward" grounds. The miller's house, now the Castle Garden, is on the left. The Royal Edward Hotel was established in 1906 and owned what is now known as Island Park. The lawn was used by patrons of the Royal ...
    Image     This photo shows a view of the millrace from the "Royal Edward" grounds. The miller's house, now the Castle Garden, is on the left. The Royal Edward Hotel was established ...
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit