Picture St. Marys

Results

We found
22
matching items
Decade
1990-1999
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Arthur Meighen Public School Students Rollerblading
    Imagemystery       This photograph shows two students from Arthur Meighen Public School sitting on a bench wearing roller blades. The photo appears to have been taken during a school trip. The photo is dated as June 10, 1999.
    Imagemystery     This photograph shows two students from Arthur Meighen Public School sitting on a bench wearing roller blades. The photo appears to have been taken during a school trip. The photo ...
  • Arthur Meighen Public School Students on a School Trip
    Imagemystery       This is a photograph of a group of students from Arthur Meighen Public School sitting on the pavement in front of a forest. They appear to be on a school trip. The photo is dated as June 10, 1999.
    Imagemystery     This is a photograph of a group of students from Arthur Meighen Public School sitting on the pavement in front of a forest. They appear to be on a school ...
  • Arthur Meighen Public School Students Rollerblading
    Imagemystery       This photograph shows students from Arthur Meighen Public School sitting on a bench wearing roller blades. The photo appears to have been taken during a school trip. The photo is dated as June 10, 1999.
    Imagemystery     This photograph shows students from Arthur Meighen Public School sitting on a bench wearing roller blades. The photo appears to have been taken during a school trip. The photo is ...
  • Arthur Meighen Public School Grade Six Muskoka Trip
    Imagemystery       This is a photograph of the grade six students and chaperones who went on a school trip to Muskoka in June 1999.
    Imagemystery     This is a photograph of the grade six students and chaperones who went on a school trip to Muskoka in June 1999.
  • Arthur Meighen Public School Students on a School Trip
    Imagemystery       This is a photograph of a group of students from Arthur Meighen Public School sitting on a bench. Behind them there is a skate park and forest. They appear to be on a school trip.
    Imagemystery     This is a photograph of a group of students from Arthur Meighen Public School sitting on a bench. Behind them there is a skate park and forest. They appear to ...
  • Bush Clearing on the Site of the Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame
    Imagemystery       This is a photograph of a group of people clearing bushes on the future site of the Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame. Paul Bedford is in the back row on the left. In the front row, Art Leirman is second from the left and R. Lorne Eedy is third from ...
    Imagemystery     This is a photograph of a group of people clearing bushes on the future site of the Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame. Paul Bedford is in the back row on ...
  • Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame Bid Committee
    Image       This is a photograph of the Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame bid committee doing a presentation. You can see that the man who is presenting is pointing to a map of the area where the Baseball Hall of Fame would eventually be located. In 1994, after two years of effort ...
    Image     This is a photograph of the Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame bid committee doing a presentation. You can see that the man who is presenting is pointing to a map ...
  • Rear of the Opera House, 1993
    Image       Photo showing the rear of the Opera House. Cars parked in the rear parking lot can also be seen.
    Image     Photo showing the rear of the Opera House. Cars parked in the rear parking lot can also be seen.
  • Rear of M&M Variety store, 1993
    Image       Photo showing the rear of the M&M Variety store. The back entrance door can be seen as well as a part of the Opera House building and back parking area.
    Image     Photo showing the rear of the M&M Variety store. The back entrance door can be seen as well as a part of the Opera House building and back parking area.
  • St. Marys Central School, 1993
    Image       Photo of Central school as it appeared then. It was built in 1914 and later in the 1980s a gym was added to the left side of the building. This view was taken from the southeast corner of Elizabeth and Peel Streets and shows the stop sign at the northeast ...
    Image     Photo of Central school as it appeared then. It was built in 1914 and later in the 1980s a gym was added to the left side of the building. This ...
  • McPherson Craft Store & corner of Water and Queen Streets
    Image       Photo showing the northeast and southeast corner of Water and Queen Streets. The McPherson Arts and Crafts building is visible on the southeast corner with L.A. Ball Furniture and Funeral Chapel on the northeast. A mobility bus can be seen just reaching the intersection.
    Image     Photo showing the northeast and southeast corner of Water and Queen Streets. The McPherson Arts and Crafts building is visible on the southeast corner with L.A. Ball Furniture and Funeral ...
  • St. Marys Opera House, 1993
    Image       Photo showing the Opera House in 1993. The building was built for the St. Marys chapter of the Imperial Order of Oddfellows in 1879/80. The Oddfellows occupied the third floor of the building, with the second floor containing the stage for performances and the first floor rented out to businesses ...
    Image     Photo showing the Opera House in 1993. The building was built for the St. Marys chapter of the Imperial Order of Oddfellows in 1879/80. The Oddfellows occupied the third floor ...
  • St. Marys Town Hall, 1993
    Image       Photo of the Town Hall as seen in 1993. The photo has been taken from the southwest side of Church and Queen Street, likely from the sidewalk.
    Image     Photo of the Town Hall as seen in 1993. The photo has been taken from the southwest side of Church and Queen Street, likely from the sidewalk.
  • St. Marys Museum
    Image       Photo of the St. Marys Museum at 177 Church Street South in St. Marys. The back of the house is seen in this view (as well as the Woodworking Shed - at the left). An addition has since been added to the back of the house in order to create ...
    Image     Photo of the St. Marys Museum at 177 Church Street South in St. Marys. The back of the house is seen in this view (as well as the Woodworking Shed ...
  • St. Marys Public Library, 1993
    Image       View of the St. Marys Public Library which was built in 1904 thanks to a grant from the Andrew Carnegie foundation.
    Image     View of the St. Marys Public Library which was built in 1904 thanks to a grant from the Andrew Carnegie foundation.
  • L.A. Ball Funeral Home and Furniture, 1993
    Image       Photo of the back section of L.A. Ball Funeral Home and Furniture store taken in 1993.
    Image     Photo of the back section of L.A. Ball Funeral Home and Furniture store taken in 1993.
  • Sir Joe's restaurant
    Image       Photo showing the old St. Marys Post Office with the neighbouring buildings visible. The Post Office was built on Water Street and also served as the Customs Office. The Post Office was built around 1903. This building is now a restaurant called Damen's, but as this photo shows it was ...
    Image     Photo showing the old St. Marys Post Office with the neighbouring buildings visible. The Post Office was built on Water Street and also served as the Customs Office. The Post ...
  • 84 Water St. South
    Image       This photo shows the stone building at 84 Water Street South on the west side of the street. The building has had many uses and is currently a photo studio.
    Image     This photo shows the stone building at 84 Water Street South on the west side of the street. The building has had many uses and is currently a photo studio.
  • Tracks in the snow on the CPR line
    Image       Colour photo showing railway tracks on the CPR line near the St. Marys Cement Plant.
    Image     Colour photo showing railway tracks on the CPR line near the St. Marys Cement Plant.
  • Baptist Tabernacle
    Image       Photo of 9 Robinson Street taken in the winter time around 1990. This building once housed the Baptist Tabernacle and before that had housed the St. Marys Registry office. From 1873 to 1935 the building served as a separate registry office. From then until about 2003 the building was then ...
    Image     Photo of 9 Robinson Street taken in the winter time around 1990. This building once housed the Baptist Tabernacle and before that had housed the St. Marys Registry office. From ...
Search within these results
Sort
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit